Flashback Recap

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
Obama in his own words..

breitbart.tv
Obama: Transitioning a system is a very difficult and costly and lengthy enterprise. It's not like you can turn on a switch and you go from one system to another...I don't think we'll be able to eliminate employer coverage immediately there's gonna be potentially some transition process, I can envision a decade out or 15 years out or twenty years out

VIDEO at site.

http://hotairpundit.blogspot.com/2010/03/flashback-recap-obama-envisions-costly.html

Last edited:
Obama in his own words..

breitbart.tv
Obama: Transitioning a system is a very difficult and costly and lengthy enterprise. It's not like you can turn on a switch and you go from one system to another...I don't think we'll be able to eliminate employer coverage immediately there's gonna be potentially some transition process, I can envision a decade out or 15 years out or twenty years out

VIDEO at site.

HotAirPundit: Flashback Recap: Obama Envisions ‘Costly and Lengthy’ Health Care ‘Transition’ to Single Payer

Again, Obama speaks the truth. I've taken his advice on Public Schools (i.e., send your kids to private schools) and it's worked out great for my family. I'll take his original advice on health care as well: transition to single-payer health care plan will be difficult and costly, and will take 10-20 years. (In other words, BAD idea!)

Forum List

Back