Flashback: Obama calls adding $4 trillion to national debt “unpatriotic”

obama-gets-job-done.jpg

BartCop's most recent rants - Political Humor and Commentary

good gawd. The writer of that should get off their knees already..
I'll agree with ONE THING. Obama seems OBLIVIOUS and doesn't care what the Amercian people want or say.

Last edited:
And? So what? Get back to me when the right stops calling people unpatriotic for daring to oppose their policies. Then, and only then, will you have a point.
JosefK, we're in a war in the Middle East, and it is a proven fact that kissing the heineys of terrorists does not win any wars plus it has the Hitler effect in the world. Do you know how many countries are now infiltrating Iraq to take a poke at Kurds because we are weakened now with our forced political withdrawal? When we see far-left Hollyweird commies stop going into foreign dictatorships (who set aside a well-established, law-abiding democracy for their shot at total power for the duration of their hate-filled, adversary-jailing lives) and them stop kissing butt to people who cooperate with the likes of terrorists in the Middle East against the USA, you will not hear a peep.

I do not generally ever, ever call anyone unpatriotic here or anywhere else on the web. I am shocked that people are going to universities in this country and are being indoctrinated into the failed construct of Communism, pure and unadulterated, based on usurpation of our current free speech and a forcible push by Communistic-sympathizers in Congress. Sorry, that's gotta go, it's time to take the pseudo-intellectual crap out of University know-nothings who are foisting this shit on the backs of Americans. We don't want the dross that goes with Communism--no free speech, murdering masses of noncompliant human beings who just want to say what they think, the destruction of moral teachings in order to gain and maintain total control and an aura of thought-policing on the minds of free people, but we're not going to get it through weak pandering to the foul-mouthed and nasty Hollyweirdos who go out of their way to bring this nonsense to our nation's doorstep like bringing little dog poopies and dumping them somewhere to annoy somebody an immature creep hates.

We're not lying back for that shit, don't forget it, either.

Last edited:
Why do right wingers whine about the debt. Tax breaks for rich people aren't going to bring it down. Only jobs will do that and their leadership is working hard to stop that.

Why do right wingers whine about the debt. Tax breaks for rich people aren't going to bring it down. Only jobs will do that and their leadership is working hard to stop that.
You are so right! Republicans hate America! How dare they demand fiscal sanity? We need more food stamps and unemployment - those are the real "job creators" in Obamaland. Just remember RDEAN......
It's Bush's fault.
Republicans are stupid.
Republicans are crazy.
Republicans are racist.
Wash.
rinse.
repeat.

Keep repeating this mantra until Nov of 2012. If enough dead people, illegal aliens, retards, and felons register as Democrats, OBAMA will win again, and the debt will be $30 Trillion by the time he leaves. WOO HOO!!! Now "THAT" is patriotic!! Bush was a piker!

Not to point out the obvious, Rdean...but when you progressives had control of things you chose to chase after ObamaCare instead of creating jobs. People like Nancy Pelosi used the unemployment crisis as an opportunity to try and pass universal health care. Or have you forgotten her claim that passing ObamaCare would instantly create jobs? For you to sit here and blame Republicans for a lack of jobs in this country is laughable. Democrats have been either passing legislation, or threatening to pass legislation that were job killers, since day one of the Obama Administration. Almost three years now of anti-business rhetoric and class warfare that have left investors sitting on the sidelines. So when are you folks going to take responsibility for YOUR actions?

good grief.

SNIP:
posted at 10:45 am on August 24, 2011 by Ed Morrissey
printer-friendly Yesterday, I wrote about the CBS News story showing that Barack Obama had added over $4 trillion to the national debt in less than three years, which puts the current President on track in one term (and probably less) to beat the record that took his predecessor two terms to set. Some called this an unfair attack, noting that Congress authorizes spending, a point I addressed yesterday and which does Democrats no good at all. But guess who else blamed rising national debt on a President? Why, it’s Candidate (and then-Senator) Obama,. who not only blamed George Bush for adding more national debt than his previous 42 predecessors combined, but also questioned Bush’s patriotism for the same policies that Obama accelerated as President himself:Obama says adding $4 trillion to debt is unpatriotic. - YouTube

The problem is, is that the way Bush has done it over the last eight years is to take out a credit card from the Bank of China in the name of our children, driving up our national debt from $5 trillion for the first 42 presidents – #43 added $4 trillion by his lonesome, so that we now have over $9 trillion of debt that we are going to have to pay back — $30,000 for every man, woman and child. That’s irresponsible. It’s unpatriotic.
“Credit card from the Bank of China”? That was a favorite phrase of Obama’s during the campaign. A quick search shows that he used it in an April 2008 debate, this June 2008 appearance, and others as well, usually tying it to tax cuts.

And what exactly has Obama done as President? Despite claiming that he has known that deficit reduction has been needed since the first day he took office, Obama has offered no deficit reduction proposals in his term as President. In fact, he has submitted budget proposals that have massively expanded deficit spending.

read the rest and comments at.

Flashback: Obama calls adding $4 trillion to national debt “unpatriotic” « Hot Air

LOL funny his new opinion now that he is wearing the big boy pants ;)

And? So what? Get back to me when the right stops calling people unpatriotic for daring to oppose their policies. Then, and only then, will you have a point.
JosefK, we're in a war in the Middle East, and it is a proven fact that kissing the heineys of terrorists does not win any wars plus it has the Hitler effect in the world. Do you know how many countries are now infiltrating Iraq to take a poke at Kurds because we are weakened now with our forced political withdrawal? When we see far-left Hollyweird commies stop going into foreign dictatorships (who set aside a well-established, law-abiding democracy for their shot at total power for the duration of their hate-filled, adversary-jailing lives) and them stop kissing butt to people who cooperate with the likes of terrorists in the Middle East against the USA, you will not hear a peep.

I do not generally ever, ever call anyone unpatriotic here or anywhere else on the web. I am shocked that people are going to universities in this country and are being indoctrinated into the failed construct of Communism, pure and unadulterated, based on usurpation of our current free speech and a forcible push by Communistic-sympathizers in Congress. Sorry, that's gotta go, it's time to take the pseudo-intellectual crap out of University know-nothings who are foisting this shit on the backs of Americans. We don't want the dross that goes with Communism--no free speech, murdering masses of noncompliant human beings who just want to say what they think, the destruction of moral teachings in order to gain and maintain total control and an aura of thought-policing on the minds of free people, but we're not going to get it through weak pandering to the foul-mouthed and nasty Hollyweirdos who go out of their way to bring this nonsense to our nation's doorstep like bringing little dog poopies and dumping them somewhere to annoy somebody an immature creep hates.

Ok. Never mind the rest of your rant. I'll just focus on your accusation that Obama is kissing the asses of terrorists. :lol::lol::lol: Sure thing, pal - if that's what you call giving the order to kill OBL; killing scores of AQ and Taliban leaders in Afghanistan; making possible the NATO mission that helped rebels overthrow Gaddafi; if that's what you call "kissing terrorist ass" then I'd hate to see what Obama is capable of when he's not trying to appease terrorists.

Ok. Never mind the rest of your rant. I'll just focus on your accusation that Obama is kissing the asses of terrorists. :lol::lol::lol: Sure thing, pal - if that's what you call giving the order to kill OBL; killing scores of AQ and Taliban leaders in Afghanistan; making possible the NATO mission that helped rebels overthrow Gaddafi; if that's what you call "kissing terrorist ass" then I'd hate to see what Obama is capable of when he's not trying to appease terrorists.

wow, Obama is a "killing machine"..
I wonder if they REGREAT giving him a Nobel PEACE prize..

He made it all possible. He is the CIC. He may not be a killing machine, but he's not a terrorist-ass-kisser either. You - the right - lost that criticism after he got OBL, and now with Gaddafi, forget about it. The right can never say that Obama is weak on foreign policy. Not without getting laughed at anyway.

He made it all possible. He is the CIC. He may not be a killing machine, but he's not a terrorist-ass-kisser either. You - the right - lost that criticism after he got OBL, and now with Gaddafi, forget about it. The right can never say that Obama is weak on foreign policy. Not without getting laughed at anyway.

LOL, he is strong because he got Gaddafi who had done NOTHING to us or was a threat to us to warrant him giving the ok to drop bombs on a country. my my how times change with you lefties. All giddy and chest pumping for wars now. That Obama is one good warmonger.

Last edited:

LOL, he is strong because he got Gaddafi who had done NOTHING to us or was a threat to us to warrant him giving the ok to drop bombs on a country. my my how times change with you lefties. All giddy and chest pumping for wars now.

Are you on crack? We didn't invade Libya :lol::lol::lol: It's a rebellion that NATO supported with airstrikes. Good to know that you support Gaddafi, though. He killed Americans, and you feel sorry for him. What a nice person you are.

LOL, he is strong because he got Gaddafi who had done NOTHING to us or was a threat to us to warrant him giving the ok to drop bombs on a country. my my how times change with you lefties. All giddy and chest pumping for wars now.

Are you on crack? We didn't invade Libya :lol::lol::lol: It's a rebellion that NATO supported with airstrikes. Good to know that you support Gaddafi, though. He killed Americans, and you feel sorry for him. What a nice person you are.

yeah right, Why didn't he HELP IRAN when they were Rebelling? good to know you liberals have come around to killing innocent people because you are "helping them rebel" and with our country in the shittier he is off blowing money with NATO dropping bombs on people.

Last edited:

yeah right, Why didn't he HELP IRAN when they were Rebelling? good to know you liberals have come around to killing innocent people because you are "helping them rebel" and with our country in the shittier he is off blowing money with NATO dropping bombs on people.

Now liberals are killing innocent people in Libya? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: You really should stop. You're just embarrassing yourself at this point.

Now liberals are killing innocent people in Libya? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: You really should stop. You're just embarrassing yourself at this point.

Back to topic. what do you think of your macho hero here?:lol:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kuTG19Cu_Q]Obama says adding $4 trillion to debt is unpatriotic. - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kuTG19Cu_Q]Obama says adding $4 trillion to debt is unpatriotic. - YouTube[/ame]

Oh, you don't want to talk about it now? Surprise surprise :lol::lol::lol:

You want start a THREAD ON IT...
As for the video, Is Obama unpatriotic as he called Bush? He ADDED 4 trillion dollars in less than THREE YEARS IN OFFICE.

Last edited:
Obama says adding $4 trillion to debt is unpatriotic. - YouTube

You want start a THREAD ON IT...
As for the video, Is Obama unpatriotic as he called Bush? He ADDED 4 trillion dollars in less than THREE YEARS IN OFFICE.

I don't think you're going to get any of the board's libs to touch that video with a ten foot pole,

Forum List

Back