Flashback from 1985: Wacky Frank Zappa debates boring Republican senator Low Energy John Danforth

I never did like Zappa. Musical genius he was, also fucked up! Is that Maria Shriver?

Sounds like Danforth listened to Zappa. :puke:

Zappa's music is..just off the chain and uncalled for.

Go Maria! (That ass!)

This isn't even about Zappa's music, his stuff was 10 years prior and raunchier than anything they're talking about.

Zappa was just fucked up, smart, but fucked up, I think he died of AIDS, ok?

Last edited:
Gee, intelligent, genuine debate! Too bad this has disappeared from American politics.

You know Maria Shriver is like, one of the few Kennedys that hasn't been killed, right?

Seems like a quaint debate now. The right never did then and still doesn’t know now how to ask “what’s your end game”.

I never did like Zappa. Musical genius he was, also fucked up! Is that Maria Shriver?

Go Maria! (That ass!)

This isn't even about Zappa's music, his stuff was 10 years prior and raunchier than anything they're talking about.

He died of prostate cancer.

He also testified to congress with John Denver and Dee Snider to fight the censorship of Tipper Gores PMRC. Who were attempting to limit free speech on music. Imagine that...liberals limiting speech.
These labels you can thank the Gores for...
download (1).png

Rock History 101: Frank Zappa vs. The PMRC

Go Maria! (That ass!)

He died of prostate cancer.

He was so prolific probably because he knew he would be around for long

Forum List

Back