FLASHBACK: Fox & Friends Co-Host Steve Doocy Endorsed Chuck Hagel For Defense Secreta

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
FLASHBACK: Fox & Friends Co-Host Steve Doocy Endorsed Chuck Hagel For Defense Secretary

Oh, how I love the digital age.

We can shine a bright light on assholes and hypocrites.

One of President Barack Obama's biggest Fox News critics endorsed Chuck Hagel for secretary of defense several weeks after the 2012 election. President Obama nominated the former Republican senator on January 7.

While appearing on Fox News Radio's Kilmeade & Friends, Fox & Friends co-host Steve Doocy noted that Hagel was being vetted by the White House "for some sort of job" and offered that "he'd be a good secretary of defense." His Fox & Friends co-host Brian Kilmeade responded, "I hope so." Kilmeade added that "it would be good to have that -- for the president to have ... Chuck Hagel's name come out there because it will appear as though he is acting in a bipartisan way."

What's your point? A couple of right leaning media personalities like Hagel. And there are some Dim senators who've stated they might have a problem voting to confirm the guy. Both examples of people not in lockstep with their party of choice.

Snore....

us-quarter.gif
mediamatters-1347913057_600.jpg

FLASHBACK: Fox & Friends Co-Host Steve Doocy Endorsed Chuck Hagel For Defense Secretary

Oh, how I love the digital age.

We can shine a bright light on assholes and hypocrites.

One of President Barack Obama's biggest Fox News critics endorsed Chuck Hagel for secretary of defense several weeks after the 2012 election. President Obama nominated the former Republican senator on January 7.

While appearing on Fox News Radio's Kilmeade & Friends, Fox & Friends co-host Steve Doocy noted that Hagel was being vetted by the White House "for some sort of job" and offered that "he'd be a good secretary of defense." His Fox & Friends co-host Brian Kilmeade responded, "I hope so." Kilmeade added that "it would be good to have that -- for the president to have ... Chuck Hagel's name come out there because it will appear as though he is acting in a bipartisan way."

We sure can:

HandMirror.jpg

Why exactly do you think we care about Hagel? Why do you think the GOP is opposing one of their own being appointed as Sec of Defense? Most of us don't care about it. You act like we are all rabidly opposing him. Why?

Is there something about him you know that I don't?

Fox always said it was balanced and not solely devoted to one ideology like CNN and MSNBC are or even like the networks are.

Why exactly do you think we care about Hagel? Why do you think the GOP is opposing one of their own being appointed as Sec of Defense? Most of us don't care about it. You act like we are all rabidly opposing him. Why?

Good point. I don't give a shit about the guy. Seems hazelnuts does. :confused:

Fox always said it was balanced and not solely devoted to one ideology like CNN and MSNBC are or even like the networks are.

They will never admit it is. It's always going to be right wing to them because they have the audacity to give a voice to conservatives.

Neither do I. Did I miss a memo about us needing to oppose him being the Sec of Def? is there any reason he shouldn't be? Obama could probably pick a much worse candidate. A democrat, for example;)

he's steamed cause someone dare question dear leader's opinions. :D

Wow, they finally found the right meds for you. Congrats!!

The mouth-foaming seems to have subsided.

Forum List

Back