FLASHBACK: Conservative Media Didn't Care Bush's Bird Flu Czar Had No Medical Experience

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
FLASHBACK: When Conservative Media Didn't Care Bush's Bird Flu Czar Had No Medical Experience

Will the Dumb conservative who watch Fox remember this?

stewart-simonson-645.jpg

For days the anti-Obama, anti-Klain talking point has been repeated. Indeed, the Fox team has been adamant: If the president appoints a czar to oversee a possible health crisis, that person must have a medical background.

Except, apparently, when the president was George Bush, the health fear was the bird flu virus, and Bush's czar had no medical background. Note that prior to becoming the nation's bird flu czar, Bush's point-person served as general counsel for Amtrak.

In 2004, Bush's bird flu czar was Stewart Simonson. He worked as an assistant secretary of health and human services for public health emergency preparedness. And although he had no medical experience or expertise in public health, he did enjoy a noted career as a Republican political insider.

He worked with medical preparedness and public health emergencies.
You've just shot your own thread with your own stupidity Bush appointed someone qualified. Obama appointed someone unqualified. And probably incompetent. Thanks for highlighting the difference between the adult president and the teenaged president.

good grief, still making excuses for that man/child President by throwing up Bush... hell they even went and dug up Reagan

Remind us what Obama said about Bush and the supposed epidemic of Bird flue then remind us why we have not stopped flights from the infected areas?

But bushie was a RePug and we know they can do no wrong.

The man President Obama appointed is well qualified, but he is not a Con.
Well qualified for what? Stonewalling? He has no medical background. He has no administrative background in public health or epidemiology. He has some experience in litigation in Bush v Gore and that's about it.

Rule Number 1. No Con can ever come with a valid argument. Yes he is qualified. It would better to have a Surgeon General, you guys don't want one.

bushie's bird flu czar was a political appointment you guys were as per usual mute on the subject.

Rule Number 1. No Con can ever come with a valid argument. Yes he is qualified. It would better to have a Surgeon General, you guys don't want one.

bushie's bird flu czar was a political appointment you guys were as per usual mute on the subject.
Rabbi Rules #1!
Mere assertion fallacy.
I question what he is qualified for and your response is "He is qualified." That is both avoiding the question and restating your belief.
Bush's appointee had experience with public health issues. Obama's seems to have experience in stonewalling and dirty tricks.

Rabbi Rules #1!
Mere assertion fallacy.
I question what he is qualified for and your response is "He is qualified." That is both avoiding the question and restating your belief.
Bush's appointee had experience with public health issues. Obama's seems to have experience in stonewalling and dirty tricks.

Why are you using the word "appears"? Hedging, in case you are shown to be misinformed by your rightwing/Republican MSM?

Rabbi Rules #1!
Mere assertion fallacy.

Why are you using the word "appears"? Hedging, in case you are shown to be misinformed by your rightwing/Republican MSM?
The word "appears" does not appear in my post. I think I see the problem. You can't read.

Rabbi Rules #1!
Mere assertion fallacy.

The word "appears" does not appear in my post. I think I see the problem. You can't read.

OK - so shoot me. You still hedged by using the word "seems", why are you hedging?

Rabbi Rules #1!
Mere assertion fallacy.

OK - so shoot me. You still hedged by using the word "seems", why are you hedging?
He may not actually have experience in much of anything.

FLASHBACK: When Conservative Media Didn't Care Bush's Bird Flu Czar Had No Medical Experience

stewart-simonson-645.jpg

For days the anti-Obama, anti-Klain talking point has been repeated. Indeed, the Fox team has been adamant: If the president appoints a czar to oversee a possible health crisis, that person must have a medical background.

Except, apparently, when the president was George Bush, the health fear was the bird flu virus, and Bush's czar had no medical background. Note that prior to becoming the nation's bird flu czar, Bush's point-person served as general counsel for Amtrak.

In 2004, Bush's bird flu czar was Stewart Simonson. He worked as an assistant secretary of health and human services for public health emergency preparedness. And although he had no medical experience or expertise in public health, he did enjoy a noted career as a Republican political insider.

Dick breath posts something on EBOLA and the Bird flu in politics but no MOD moves it??? WHY IS THAT YOU LIBERAL MODERATORS????? You fucking moved my posts..

PS - Stop your whining dickbreath.. No one gives a damn what Bush did..

Hang on.. i think I know why it hasn't been moved to the badlands, like mine were.. NO ONE fucking cares what dickbreath has to say.. Carry on.

All of you bedwetting liberal crybabies go ahead and click report now.. LOL

stewart-simonson-645.jpg

What bird flu czar??

Seems the Left is obsessed with Communist tittles.

Last edited:
BUSH!

When will start addressing the shortcomings of the current POTUS rather than "flashing back" to the shortcomings of the previous office holder? Do you do this because you have no defense for the moves Obama has made and continues to make?

Forum List

Back