Flashback: Al Sharpton Explains How To Manipulate Media

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
video at site, I couldn't bring it over

SNIP:
Earlier today, MSNBC's Al Sharpton threatened the peace of a small Florida town if it doesn't acquiesce to his demand for the arrest of George Zimmerman. According to the Orlando Sentinel:

If George Zimmerman is not arrested in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin soon, the Rev. Al Sharpton will call for an escalation in peaceful civil disobedience and economic sanctions. Sharpton would not say the efforts would be taken against the city of Sanford specifically, but he has been critical of the police department's handling of the case.

If only someone had warned NBC News that they were giving a prime-time platform to a vitriolic, race-hustling charlatan. Oh wait--we did. Even some journalists on the left did. Recently uncovered video from over twenty years ago has Al Sharpton, in his own words, bragging about his ability to manipulate the media to draw attention to his race-hustling agenda. And he's playing out his blueprint to a T in Florida today.

In the video seen below, Sharpton brags about his ability to manipulate the media through his grandstanding, demonstrations and marches. He pats himself on the back over being able to convert a “one day story” into an international sensation by giving the media what they want: drama, contention, provocative images and charges of racism.

In the Tawana Brawley case, it took months for Sharpton to bring New York to a race-induced frenzy. With his new platform at MSNBC, Sharpton was able to get the President of the United States to comment on the case within one week. And why did the President speak about Trayvon? Because he was asked a question by a reporter ... from MSNBC.

video

the rest
Sharpton Explains How He Manipulates Media On Race Cases

Who listens to Al Sharpton anyway???

Stephanie apparently, no wonder her view of liberals and blacks is so warped.

I wish you would stop advertising in the singles ads on here.

obama-sharpton1.jpg

Stephanie apparently, no wonder her view of liberals and blacks is so warped.

I wish you would stop advertising in the singles ads on here.

I know you think you're cute, but this thread isn't ABOUT ME..
Apparently a lot of people still listen to the race hustler..you don't fine

Last edited:

Forum List

Back