Flash: Obama to assume Presidency November 5th

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
"With respect to the debates, it's my belief that this is exactly the time when the American people need to hear from the person who, in approximately 40 days, will be responsible for dealing with this mess."

Obama, September 24th, 2008

"With respect to the debates, it's my belief that this is exactly the time when the American people need to hear from the person who, in approximately 40 days, will be responsible for dealing with this mess."

what I see him saying is the president elect will be responsible for this mess...and that's true....

it's good to know you think Obama will win the election :clap2:

If you're banking on what I think you in deep do-do. :D

so you admit you think Obama will win in November :clap2:

I don't need to bank on what you think but it is interesting to note that someone so obviously opposed to Obama believes he'll win.... :D

If McCain doesn't show, will Obama debate himself?

If McCain doesn't show, will Obama debate himself?

I suppose the questions that would've been asked with both there will be asked of obama and he'll get to respond without McCain's imput. It'll be like an hour and a half seminar on Obama's policies and plans.. should be enlightening....

and McCain's the one who seems to be debating with himself these days...

I'm against the AIG bailout...no wait I'm for it

so you admit you think Obama will win in November :clap2:

I don't need to bank on what you think but it is interesting to note that someone so obviously opposed to Obama believes he'll win.... :D

I think it's a distinct possibility. What's that got to do with the price of cheese? But if it makes you feel better glad to be of help. :eusa_angel:

it doesn't make me feel better or worse...

just found it interesting, that's all

New Topics

Forum List

Back