Flash Mobs ?

Duped

Apr 19, 2012
Why is this new phenomena associated with blacks, and hispanics? I have never seen a flash mob of whites - though there are many poor white communities? :confused:

they probably all look black because it's hard to see with your head up your fat, racist ass.
They all look dark because they are. Your just mad because
I think homosexuality is dispicable - I get it. As far as my phisical prowess is concerned - I have been a weight lifter since I got out of the Marine Corps. I weight 220, at 5'10 - the same weight I have carried for 21, years. :woohoo:

Why is this new phenomena associated with blacks, and hispanics? I have never seen a flash mob of whites - though there are many poor white communities? :confused:
you've never been to soccor games,all the flash mobs you want to see and they are all white.

Obviously the issue of black flash mob violence isn't going to be addressed. 200 rioting in the Mall of Louisiana, 70 at a bus stop in Swissvale Pennsylvania. Six girls who beat a mentally disabled woman. Not to forget the flash mob at the Wisconsin State Fair. There are really too many incidents of black flash mobs to list. Just the ones at Christmas sales, alone, would go on for pages.

It is a phenomena, but not a racial phenomena. There is nothing inherent in the black race that leads to mob violence. The phenomena is a social phenomena because an identifiable group perceives they have permission to engage in this kind of mob violence. No one is going to mention race in print. That's why there are films. It is excused away as justifiable urban rage. No one is going to stop them. No one ever has, they are unpredicable and there is little chance of anyone getting caught. If someone is caught, the charges are quickly dismissed. There is no downside to participating in flash mobs for black people. Hispanics don't usually have flash mobs. After all, hispanics can't even have a birthday party without several people getting shot or stabbed. They can't possibly mount a flash mob.

As many flash mobs as we have had and as much damage as they have done so far, it is nothing compared to what these mobs will become simply because no one mounts a defense against them.

Obviously the issue of black flash mob violence isn't going to be addressed. 200 rioting in the Mall of Louisiana, 70 at a bus stop in Swissvale Pennsylvania. Six girls who beat a mentally disabled woman. Not to forget the flash mob at the Wisconsin State Fair. There are really too many incidents of black flash mobs to list. Just the ones at Christmas sales, alone, would go on for pages.

It is a phenomena, but not a racial phenomena. There is nothing inherent in the black race that leads to mob violence. The phenomena is a social phenomena because an identifiable group perceives they have permission to engage in this kind of mob violence. No one is going to mention race in print. That's why there are films. It is excused away as justifiable urban rage. No one is going to stop them. No one ever has, they are unpredicable and there is little chance of anyone getting caught. If someone is caught, the charges are quickly dismissed. There is no downside to participating in flash mobs for black people. Hispanics don't usually have flash mobs. After all, hispanics can't even have a birthday party without several people getting shot or stabbed. They can't possibly mount a flash mob.

As many flash mobs as we have had and as much damage as they have done so far, it is nothing compared to what these mobs will become simply because no one mounts a defense against them.
That is why we need 30+ round clips!

Forum List

Back