"Flaming & Polarizing thread titles" now allowed in Politics sub- forum?

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
To be fair, if they weren't allowed, they'd have stopped Guno from making threads sometime ago.

Most threads in the Fever Swamps are astro-turfing partisan lunacy. Properly policing them would mean maybe two new threads a month being started in them.

I'm not and will not be a Hillary- supporter but infantile threads, day after day, like the ones posted by easyt65 drag the forum down into the grade school, playground- level. Seriously
ban yourself then

So I guess the Politics sub-forum rules are "optional". Understood :thup:
I asked a question, does the title lie? Yes or NO?
thats not the issue doofus-in-residence. Polarizing verbiage is. Did you even read the rules bro? In the branch of service I served-in, we were taught to read everything carefully and fully comprehend it before shooting-off at the mouth. Just sayin...

Seriously though, you're almost as bad as him w/ your ODS/CDS

Last edited:
irony-alert-ironic.jpg

thats not the issue doofus-in-residence. Polarizing verbiage is. Did you even read the rules bro? In the branch of service I served-in, we were taught to read everything carefully and fully comprehend it before shooting-off at the mouth. Just sayin...

So the title is IN FACT the truth. Thanks for playing.

So the title is IN FACT the truth. Thanks for playing.
Topic. Stay on it. "Polarizing thread titles" has nothing to do w/ whether its true or not rw hack boi

Stop wasting everyone's time w/ your low to non-existent reading comprehension skills :thup:

Forum List

Back