FLAME ON THIS BOARD - GO TO FEDERAL PRISON (Thank you Republcians!)

SpidermanTuba said:
Offensive speach is protected, and the ACLU has done nothing but protect offensive speach.

Done "nothing but"?? I hardly doubt it.

But thats semantics, however, the ACLU doesnt seem to be able to draw very good lines and have some healthy discrimination when they support an obviously evil group like NAMBLA.

LuvRPgrl said:
Oh yea, of course they throw in the occasional "we will support a Christian" case. It was such an obvious winner, they didnt need the ACLU, so the ACLU figured they might as well take credit on the easy catch, and then they can use it to claim they are neutral.

Clue: I give my son one gift, I give my daughter fifty, whom am I biased to?

Oh, my ps. You freaking lame brained moronic baffoon, you dont know a fact from a personal ad hominem if your llife depended on it. You hear that FEDS???? C.mon, I DARE you to arrest me!!!

signed,
Nightwash...:) (hey, just teasing . ok??)

I'm with you LRP... COME 'N GET ME! I *HOPE* I annoy liberals. I *TRY* and annoy liberals. See you in court...

Specter should be publicly humiliated for this. It's a damn joke. They could flood the courts with "annoying" cases from now to kingdom come.

Another law on the books that will never get enforced.

gop_jeff said:
I'm annoyed by many people... but my solution is not to pass a federal law prohibiting their behavior. Trying to get rid of spam is one thing, but this is the stupidest thing I've ever seen. Shame on the GOP for slipping this one through! :mad:

Can arlen Specter really be considered GOP at this point? Shame on W. for not vetoing it but i guess if he hasnt started now, why would he by the end of his term.

Forum List

Back