Flame and Citron

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2009
Duke City
The movie is about two Danish WW II partisans, considered heroes by the Danish people.
Not your typical heroic WWII movie. It explores the dark side of war where the lines between hero and villain is sometimes blurred, where the protagonists are as flawed as everyone else, where sometimes your friends are your enemies and right or wrong is subjective.
Very well done but very dark movie as it's exploring the human motivation and passions in what might be considered less than heroic circumstances during war and occupation.

Flame and Citron Official US Trailer - YouTube

i just dont think i can do that movie at this time.....having read 'sarah's key' lately and then watching...'the boy in the striped pajamas'....i need a break....i have never seen 'schindler's list' nor do i ever plan to. there is enough darkness in the world today

perhaps that is why i prefer the old movies...where life was not as complex

i just dont think i can do that movie at this time.....having read 'sarah's key' lately and then watching...'the boy in the striped pajamas'....i need a break....i have never seen 'schindler's list' nor do i ever plan to. there is enough darkness in the world today

perhaps that is why i prefer the old movies...where life was not as complex

That's okay, I have my Frank Capra and John Ford days also. :lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back