Flag Burning

Now come on....we three know that if we were there, we would help him.

"Where did he put the rest of that gasoline?"

I love that picture it just goes to show, DONT FUCK WITH OLD GLORY!!!!

GotZoom said:
Now come on....we three know that if we were there, we would help him.

"Where did he put the rest of that gasoline?"
but only after we helped him wrap the rest of it around him

Update: Got an e-mail that the Colorado Attorney General is breathing down the neck of the principal who banned the American flag. Good. Our "educators" are left-wing a-holes who don't think anyone's paying attention.

William Joyce said:
Update: Got an e-mail that the Colorado Attorney General is breathing down the neck of the principal who banned the American flag. Good. Our "educators" are left-wing a-holes who don't think anyone's paying attention.

Yeah. That's good. I've put my school under the microscope just WAITING for them to make a stupid mistake, then I'd jump on them like they were red meat and I was a wolf.

As stated, freedom is freedom. Burning the flag is a disgusting act, regardless on where it is done, as is not proudly displaying the flag at a School. However, once we start restricting things, then why should there be a limit on what we restrict, why shouldn't we restrict what words can be spoken, what we eat, how we life, how we raise our children. Oh right, we already have. But i bet most of you wouldn't like it if was the opposite party. Who cares though??

kherma1 said:
As stated, freedom is freedom. Burning the flag is a disgusting act, regardless on where it is done, as is not proudly displaying the flag at a School. However, once we start restricting things, then why should there be a limit on what we restrict, why shouldn't we restrict what words can be spoken, what we eat, how we life, how we raise our children. Oh right, we already have. But i bet most of you wouldn't like it if was the opposite party. Who cares though??

Bullshit. Freedom is freedom because of the sacrifices or our veterans. The American flag is the symbol of that freedom. Burn our flag, and your pissing on the blood and dead bodies of those who fought for that freedom.

Outlawing flag burning has got nothing to do with freedom of expression. It's got everything to do with stoping the ultimate disgraceful act against America.

Fuck you and anyone else who would burn an American flag.

Yes, fuck you too. I would never burn a flag, and don't even need to defend myself against your outright ignorance.

Unfortunately, however, it is a simple premise that when we sacrifice our freedom to be "patriots" that freedom we give up will never be returned to us. If you want to be a fascist, that's fine, but don't try and acting like an all-knowing asshole who cares about defending freedom, when you would give up freedom in any circumstance.

Don't worry, I won't be posting anything else, so you can be free to be pricks. All of you obviously spend enough time on this site to make the world such a better place. I enjoy talking politics, but I don't enjoy talking to a group of people who are so one-dimensional, that it is like talking to, well, you can use your imagination

:beer:

kherma1 said:
Yes, fuck you too. I would never burn a flag, and don't even need to defend myself against your outright ignorance.

Unfortunately, however, it is a simple premise that when we sacrifice our freedom to be "patriots" that freedom we give up will never be returned to us. If you want to be a fascist, that's fine, but don't try and acting like an all-knowing asshole who cares about defending freedom, when you would give up freedom in any circumstance.

Don't worry, I won't be posting anything else, so you can be free to be pricks. All of you obviously spend enough time on this site to make the world such a better place. I enjoy talking politics, but I don't enjoy talking to a group of people who are so one-dimensional, that it is like talking to, well, you can use your imagination

:beer:

One demensional my ass you fucking prick. Take your flag burning liberal crap to the D.U. We don't need your liberal contemptuous swagger here.

The only kind of politics you want to talk is liberal politics, and screw anybody that disagrees with you.

Fuck off jackass.

Of course it should be perfectly legal to burn a flag--assuming it's your own property and not someone else's.

BaronVonBigmeat said:
Of course it should be perfectly legal to burn a flag--assuming it's your own property and not someone else's.

Disagree. The US flag represents this Nation and its ideals. Burning the US flag is nothing more than symbolically attacking the ideals themselves. It is an act of violence committed against this Nation, its ideals and the people who live within the bounds of those ideals.

GunnyL said:
Disagree. The US flag represents this Nation and its ideals. Burning the US flag is nothing more than symbolically attacking the ideals themselves. It is an act of violence committed against this Nation, its ideals and the people who live within the bounds of those ideals.

Why do people fail to see that Gunny? I don't get it.

What about simple respect?

The Flag is THE symbol of our country. If you don't like our country, fine....you have the right to disagree and protest and even move if you so please.

I won't stop you from trashing the president...even trashing the country.

But the moment I see you come even close to burning the flag, I will exercise my right to defend the it.

Forum List

Back