FL Mom leaves kids to protest for the OWS

i was with the mother till she said this.......she compared herself to a soldier leaving his/her family for military duty.....wtf?

i agree with a lot of what they are saying......why should corps have a constitutional right?

but i dont agree with her comparison.....perhaps someone should explain the concept of mid life crisis to her.....

Chanel's crystal ball says there's more to this story. My hunch: a young hippie boyfriend.

I hope her husband sees and lawyer and gets custody when she decides it's time to come home for a shower.

Yeah, leaving her family like a whore wasn't bad to you, her comparision to being a solidier was. :cuckoo:

i was with the mother till she said this.......she compared herself to a soldier leaving his/her family for military duty.....wtf?

i agree with a lot of what they are saying......why should corps have a constitutional right?

but i dont agree with her comparison.....perhaps someone should explain the concept of mid life crisis to her.....

These people are pathetic morons. They are a bunch of drama queens looking for some attention in my opinion. BTW isn't her husband a banker? lol

Look at her teeth, that's either the crack or meth. This womans an embarrassment...

What about asking her friends to take care of her children... wtf? I can't put into words just the utter lack of sanity and decency this woman lacks...

And you people are gonna listen to her offer you advice? I wouldn't listen to anything an idiot like this has to say.

Why shouldn't corporations be protected by the Constitution? Give me a good reason.

New Topics

Forum List

Back