FL GUB debate: Rick Scott refuses to take the stage - over a fan!

Ah, but this is why I strongly encouraged people to read the WAPO link:

B0BiM6CIgAAMPb4.jpg

Was Scott made aware of the exception to the contract, and did Scott agree to it? Also how soon before the debate was the exception given to the Scott Camp?
See posting no. 9 please.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

When was the Scott Side notified about this?
Why? There was no breaking of any rules. You see, Righties are automatically assuming that the Crist team brought the fan. There was nothing in the rules against good ventilation. Really, this makes team red in Florida look really stupid for not having the presence of mind to ask the simple question as to who provided two fans for Christ and it makes Scott look like a horses ass for having a diva moment over a fucking fan.

Good grief. How petty the GOP has become.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

How did Scott know the fans were provided by the facility? Again, Crist used a signing statement on the contract, Did Scott's side see the signing statement?

For someone all uppity about numbers, you seem to be willing to break the rules, or at least notification of the rules if it suits your agenda.

Well, you great wizard, you, all the Scott team had to do was to ask. It's really that simple.
The rules say that the teams could not bring any electronic equipment with them. I sure as hell hope that Scott did not have a watch on - for that is ALSO a piece of electronic equipment, n'est ce pas?

But the rules never said that the organizers of the debate were not allowed to place fans, microphones, podiums, etc.

Does your limited mind understand this very elementary difference?

You spend too much time on dingbat sites. Find a boyfriend ffs!

Dingbat sites? From what I have read it was front page news in many Florida newspapers. Scott's petty tantrum overshadowed the entire debate. :lol:
TPN not dingbat? Come on! Stats needs a boyfriend ffs!

It doesn't matter if TPM is a dingbat site. This incident is the only thing ANY media outlet is discussing regarding this debate.

Trowing a fit over a fan? You would think there are Other issues that the people of florida care about. Im glad my vote isnt going to either of these goons.

from Pensacola, the libertarian was not invited to the debate - Scott I'm sure was thankful for that.

Tallahassee, Crist wouldn't mind as long as Wyllie siphoned only republicans from Scott.

Forum List

Back