FL Dad Punches Accused Teacher's Aide

5stringJeff

Sep 15, 2003
Puyallup, WA
Good for him. I'd have done the same thing if my daughter told me that this had happened to her.

------------
Fla. Dad Punches Accused Teacher's Aide
By MITCH STACY, Associated Press Writer

TAMPA, Fla. - A father marched into a classroom and punched a teacher's assistant in the face after his teenage daughter accused the man of inappropriately touching her.

"I'm not real proud of what I did," Dave F. Swafford, 42, told The Associated Press on Wednesday. "You have to protect your children, and my daughter does not lie to me."

Swafford was charged with felony battery on a school employee after he hit the 35-year-old aide in front of a full class at Lakewood Ranch High near Bradenton on Tuesday, authorities said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060125/ap_on_re_us/angry_father

I would have done the same damn thing for my daughter!!!!

These pieces of shit need to be delt with by the family and not the wussy court system.

If the families could handle these types of problems you would most deffinitely see a drop in these sick bastards out there..

I too would have hired GOPJeff to smack the guy, IF I was certain my daughter was telling the honest to God truth. Not casting aspersions on the girl, just want to make sure that the facts are the facts.

gop_jeff said:
Good for him. I'd have done the same thing if my daughter told me that this had happened to her.

------------
Fla. Dad Punches Accused Teacher's Aide
By MITCH STACY, Associated Press Writer

TAMPA, Fla. - A father marched into a classroom and punched a teacher's assistant in the face after his teenage daughter accused the man of inappropriately touching her.

"I'm not real proud of what I did," Dave F. Swafford, 42, told The Associated Press on Wednesday. "You have to protect your children, and my daughter does not lie to me."

Swafford was charged with felony battery on a school employee after he hit the 35-year-old aide in front of a full class at Lakewood Ranch High near Bradenton on Tuesday, authorities said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060125/ap_on_re_us/angry_father

Punched one time? I think he got off light ..... :bat:

Kathianne said:
I too would have hired GOPJeff to smack the guy, IF I was certain my daughter was telling the honest to God truth. Not casting aspersions on the girl, just want to make sure that the facts are the facts.

Agreed after making sure of the facts I would send my husband to take care of him.

I would probably advise him to not do it in front of 30 witnesses though

Forum List

Back