Fixing the Nation

Okay, okay. You all have worn me down enough. My honest opinion?

This nation is screwed. Compromise is the last hope for the United States of America. Or at least the government. Should the government fail to compromise, Washington has no right to remain in power any longer. America should rise up- peacefully- and protest the government until they let the people write a new Constitution and throw out the old government. Should Washington fight back against the people using their rights as outlined by the Declaration of Independence, then, and only then, should Americans take up arms.

You have missed the point. The politicians in Washington are just reflecting the divisions present among the people. Washington cannot be dissolved and the people install a new goverment. If that happened the nation would formally divide and have two separate governments that would each be responsive to their people.

That's what should happen anyway.

As long as moving children upwards means making them into cross dressing druggies they will continue to sink, with the best of intentions.

1557495_720679627965295_1892913291_n.jpg

Yep, we're screwed.

You have missed the point. The politicians in Washington are just reflecting the divisions present among the people. Washington cannot be dissolved and the people install a new goverment. If that happened the nation would formally divide and have two separate governments that would each be responsive to their people.

That's what should happen anyway.

I've been thinking about that, but here's how I would restructure the Government:
1. Consul- Serves for 5 year terms and can run unlimited times. Presides over Supreme Court, High Council, and Senate.
2. Court- 9 judges. Works close to how the current one does, except the judges are appointed by the individual Houses that make up the Senate, ie each house has three judges.
3. High Council- Sort of like the Cabinet. Made of however many Counsellors needed. Elected by the people. MUST be one of the foremost minds in that respective field. Is NOT allowed to interfere with work of any other Counsellor, except with special permission from the Consul. High Council members introduce laws, bills, regulations, etc related to their particular area.
4. Senate- Composed of 3 Houses: Upper, Middle, and Lower.
Upper- 50 members. 1 from each state. Elected ONLY by the wealthy (those making over 250k a year) in that respective state.
Middle- 200 members. 4 from each state. Elected ONLY by the middle class (those making 249k-21k) in that respective state.
Lower- 50 members. 1 from each state. Elected ONLY by the poor (those making less than 21k a year) in that respective state.
Senate must pass a budget in conjunction with Consul and Counsellor of Economics by the first of each year, for that year, else they forfeit ALL paychecks that shall NOT be paid until a budget that turns a surplus for the nation is approved by an 80% majority.

Clearly, blind partisanship and prejudice against our fellow Americans isn't working (Republicans and Democrats both are guilty). A broken people cannot act as one (just look to the middle east for proof). Perhaps compromise is the solution.:smiliehug:

Are there any issues you would mind compromising on for the sake of this country's future, be it economical, social, or religious?

As a Conservative, I would be willing to compromise by cutting military spending in exchange for cuts to some of the "Buy Democrats Votes with Free Stuff" programs.....if they would let the Military say what it wants to cut. Let them close some bases they don't need in the U.S and overseas.

Clearly, blind partisanship and prejudice against our fellow Americans isn't working (Republicans and Democrats both are guilty). A broken people cannot act as one (just look to the middle east for proof). Perhaps compromise is the solution.:smiliehug:

Are there any issues you would mind compromising on for the sake of this country's future, be it economical, social, or religious?

For most issues there is either a "right or wrong". You do not "compromise" with a rapist and allow him to merely skull fuck you. You don't "compromise" with a burglar and let him take your jewelry and electronics as long as he lets you keep the Blue-Ray.

You take a firm stance, aim your 1911 center of mass, and blow their evil asses to hell where they belong.

The left is not here to compromise either. They'll skull fuck you, take half your shit, disarm you, then cornhole you and take the rest of your shit.

"For the children".

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
you can not compromise with a far left.

because ANY compromise with the left, especially far left, which is now the dimocrap party, is a death sentence to you and all the values you stand for.

If you do not believe it - study the history of the countries where the left came into power and stayed, because of the center and right compromising with them.

Many of you righties have said to wipe out Democrats. Sadly, I am hesitant to believe your meaning of "destroy" is benign.

it is because you are too young and, sorry to say that, too uneducated ( being a product of American public school system) to understand that the far left which the dimocrap party is now can not be either compromised with or agreed with.
It had to be cut off like cancerous tumor.
And chemotherapy to follow.

Okay, okay. You all have worn me down enough. My honest opinion?

This nation is screwed. Compromise is the last hope for the United States of America. Or at least the government. Should the government fail to compromise, Washington has no right to remain in power any longer. America should rise up- peacefully- and protest the government until they let the people write a new Constitution and throw out the old government. Should Washington fight back against the people using their rights as outlined by the Declaration of Independence, then, and only then, should Americans take up arms.

The country is completely polluted by narcissism, from its absolutist politicians, pundits and partisans to the Selfie Generation™ and breathtakingly shallow culture. I don't know how this gets turned around, and I see no leaders in government or culture who have the nerve to step up. For my kids' sake, I'm very much looking forward to being proven wrong.

Because America could not have won WWII without legalizing Cannabis Sativa. Legal "Marihuana" made ropes for our ships, parachute rigging for our paratroopers, and boot laces and uniforms for our soldiers. How would the Navy have functioned without rigging? How would our paratroopers have survived jumping out of airplanes without their parachutes? Could our soldiers have stormed all of those beaches if they were naked and barefoot?

you idiot, ropes and uniforms were never made from the same plant as pot is :lol:

industrial hemp and marijuana plant are NOT the same plant :D

because ANY compromise with the left, especially far left, which is now the dimocrap party, is a death sentence to you and all the values you stand for.

If you do not believe it - study the history of the countries where the left came into power and stayed, because of the center and right compromising with them.

There is no "far left" or "moderate left".

Just a bunch of criminally insane sociopathic statist assholes and their mindless acolytes.

Every instance in history since Karl Marx wrote the satanic verses, governments inspired by leftist ideology, which certainly includes the Nazi party have been the most terrifyingly murderous regimes imaginable. While the Nazis are noted for their unbelievable body count, the ussr is overlooked in spite of the fact they slaughtered tens of millions of their own people merely for not being dedicated to living in he human equivalent of an ant colony.

I digress.

The point is that the left in the modern era cling to cults of personality revolving around "men" of ill character. stalin, moa, hitler, pol pot, hitlary and obozo are/were sociopathic authoritarians who should have been drowned as infants.

Instead mindless sheep cling to these people because they not only need to be led, but resent people who do not want to be led because they're confident that they have the critical thinking skills needed to overcome the obstacles of life.

Liberals are pathetic creatures who not only refuse to even attempt to overcome obstacles, but they seek to have greater obstacles placed in front of people who are willing and able to overcome them through the force of the state.

Many of you righties have said to wipe out Democrats. Sadly, I am hesitant to believe your meaning of "destroy" is benign.

Hey bed wetter, you moonbats have a historical track record of wiping out opposition on a horrific scale.

I'm one of the most extreme of your opponents and all I have ever endorsed is allowing you sociopaths to abort your offspring.

Because America could not have won WWII without legalizing Cannabis Sativa. Legal "Marihuana" made ropes for our ships, parachute rigging for our paratroopers, and boot laces and uniforms for our soldiers. How would the Navy have functioned without rigging? How would our paratroopers have survived jumping out of airplanes without their parachutes? Could our soldiers have stormed all of those beaches if they were naked and barefoot?

you idiot, ropes and uniforms were never made from the same plant as pot is :lol:

I always thought it was the same plant, not that it matters.

Pot heads don't smoke the stems, which is the useful part of the plant. They smoke the flowers after a curing and drying process that chemically alters the natural properties..

There is no "far left" or "moderate left".

Just a bunch of criminally insane sociopathic statist assholes and their mindless acolytes.

Every instance in history since Karl Marx wrote the satanic verses, governments inspired by leftist ideology, which certainly includes the Nazi party have been the most terrifyingly murderous regimes imaginable. While the Nazis are noted for their unbelievable body count, the ussr is overlooked in spite of the fact they slaughtered tens of millions of their own people merely for not being dedicated to living in he human equivalent of an ant colony.

I digress.

The point is that the left in the modern era cling to cults of personality revolving around "men" of ill character. stalin, moa, hitler, pol pot, hitlary and obozo are/were sociopathic authoritarians who should have been drowned as infants.

Instead mindless sheep cling to these people because they not only need to be led, but resent people who do not want to be led because they're confident that they have the critical thinking skills needed to overcome the obstacles of life.

Liberals are pathetic creatures who not only refuse to even attempt to overcome obstacles, but they seek to have greater obstacles placed in front of people who are willing and able to overcome them through the force of the state.

Believe me, I know. And nazi are the examples of the left as well.

when I was naming moderate I meant classic social-democratism.

which in the German example was extinct by the far left together with some center and right parties which compromised with nazi.

I always thought it was the same plant, not that it matters.

Pot heads don't smoke the stems, which is the useful part of the plant. They smoke the flowers after a curing and drying process that chemically alters the natural properties..

It is the same GENUS, but it is not the same variety of plant.

like there is field corn and sweet corn.

you can not get high smoking industrial hemp as the percentage of THC is miniscule and the percentage of CBD ( which acts as neutralizer of THC) is high.

Hey bed wetter, you moonbats have a historical track record of wiping out opposition on a horrific scale.

I'm one of the most extreme of your opponents and all I have ever endorsed is allowing you sociopaths to abort your offspring.

For the final time, I am NOT anywhere near the left! And I am pro-life, thank you very much.

If the Left is evil for refusing to compromise, wouldn't you righties be evil as well? The one statement I have from your side on this thread is something like "Let's go wipe out the democrats! They can never do anything right. We, though, are infallible and have never caused any of the world's problems!"

And as you keep mocking me because of my youth, my generation got like it did because your generation raised us to be screwed up. Your generation dug us into this hole. Your generation is the one that keeps digging it deeper. My generation is going to have to deal with all the debt and problems your generation left us.

Forum List

Back