Fix your police!

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
Americans your police officers beat and kill disabled people! What is this? Nazi Germany? March federal troops to the police stations and disarm them!

hmmwv_imgw_013.jpg

Americans your police officers beat and kill disabled people! What is this? Nazi Germany? March federal troops to the police stations and disarm them!

hmmwv_imgw_013.jpg

back to the looney bin for ya, govna. You brits better start doing something about the radical muslims taking over your islands.

yep , the whole 'LITTLE' island and I mean 'little' island of England is completely disarmed except for a few police , the queen , tony blair and native and imported criminals . Its amazing to me , about 60 million blokes on an island about the size of 'Oregon' . Oregon has about 3 and a half million population and most of them in the few big cities .

cops are ok , I don't like seeing them elevated to special status but cops should be respected , fairly paid and they certainly have the Right to protect their lives .

In the last decade the average is 150 Police Officers killed in the line of duty with 59,000 assaults and 25,500 assaults with injuries. Of course ignorant foreign posters think the "federal police" can fix everything because all they know is federal police and the crap they pick up from left wing blogs. The truth of the matter is that the federal police have been shown to be corrupt. A botched raid and a bad search warrant caused the deaths of 80 people incinerated by tanks and poison gas. An innocent man was entrapped by the federal police and his son was murdered and his wife shot in the face by an FBI sniper while she was holding an 18 month infant. The federal police thought it was a brilliant idea to send illegal weapons to drug cartels in Mexico and at least two American border patrol officers were killed and perhaps hundreds of innocent Mexican citizens. Recently we see federal officers drunk and involved in sex parties. The problem is that the Hussein administration is corrupt and there is nobody around to police the federal police.

Forum List

Back