Fix A Flat, Ass

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
oneal-ron-morris_2060654c.jpg

According to police, the victim saw Morris in May and was injected in her buttocks with a substance consisting of cement, "Fix a Flat," mineral oil and super glue.

Butt injection with 'Fix a Flat' leads to arrest - Local News - Miami, FL - msnbc.com

• Banned
Fix a flat worked better in her ass then it did in my tires

I wonder what kinda mileage she gets..

On second thought.... not really...

Its hard to believe how freaking nuts people are sometimes.

Both this patient and her witch doctor need adult supervision

I think it’s attractive.

There was a similar case where the so-called-doctor injected window putty in the women's buttocks and that was equally attractive. (Joking)

I bet their selling out of Fix A Flat in the black neigborhoods now.

Fix a flat worked better in her ass then it did in my tires

Never use Fix-a-Flat unless you're planning on replacing the tire within 24 hours...

... the acid in the compound slowly eats away at the inside of the tire...

... and warn the tire changing attendant before he dismounts the tire...

... tires have been known to explode when dismounted from a rim when Fix-a-Flat has been used.
:eek:

Last edited:
Granny says it looks like a bad case of duck-butt to her...
:tongue:
New 'toxic-tush' victims claim they got cement injections
Nov 23, 2011 - More people are coming forward in Florida to claim they were duped into undergoing a life-threatening buttocks-enhancement procedure that involved injections of cement, mineral oil and Super Glue, The Miami Herald reports.
Oneal Ron Morris, 30, was arrested last week on charges of practicing healthcare without a license, causing serious bodily injury. The newspaper, quoting Miami Gardens police and state investigators, reports that the "toxic-tush" procedure involved six injections of the formula through a tube hooked to a cooler.

Police say the arrest of Morris has prompted more people to claim they were victims of the procedure, although it is unclear whether Morris performed the procedure. The Herald says one woman, who was hoping to land a nightclub job with new-and-improved buttocks, almost immediatley fell ill with pneumonia-like smptoms and required several blood transufions and multiple surgeries.

Miami New Times reports that the original victim remains in poor health and is still under medical care at home after almost 18 months. The Associated Press says the woman paid $700 to undergo the procedure.

Source

I'm sure this has made them all hard asses

Forum List

Back