Fivethirtyeight just tilted Arizona blue.... wow

Centrist voters are not for Trump and never have been.

ptbw, quit acting the loon; you are better than that.

fivethirtyeight and RCP have HRC better than 80 to 20 on Trump.

They are credible; you are not.
Can you name a single centrist voter or candidate in the history of the US?

Democrats made the "centrist" moniker up moron. It is all about moving the Overton window.

Far right focus groups? :lol:

You know centrists as a "moniker" made up by Dems, but you write, "Centrist voters are with Trump and always have been. Trump has been easily winning with independents all the way up to this week."

OK, so your imaginary voters are supporting Trump?

White House Watch - Rasmussen Reports™

Thursday, October 13, 2016

The full results from Sunday night’s debate are in, and Donald Trump has come from behind to take the lead over Hillary Clinton.

The latest Rasmussen Reports White House Watch national telephone and online survey shows Trump with 43% support among Likely U.S. Voters to Clinton’s 41%. Yesterday, Clinton still held a four-point 43% to 39% lead over Trump, but that was down from five points on Tuesday and her biggest lead ever of seven points on Monday.

Good ole Rassmussen...always delivers as ordered
They did such a great job with President Romney

Far right focus groups? :lol:

You know centrists as a "moniker" made up by Dems, but you write, "Centrist voters are with Trump and always have been. Trump has been easily winning with independents all the way up to this week."

OK, so your imaginary voters are supporting Trump?
Independents are always labeled "centrists", and Trump had been winning with independents handily for the entire general election.

Nope, that is merely your opinion. So now you are once again saying independents and centrists exist, after saying they were a Dem figment of imagination. OK. Are you all there?

Nope, that is merely your opinion. So now you are once again saying independents and centrists exist, after saying they were a Dem figment of imagination. OK. Are you all there?
Then who are the "centrists"?

How can they be polled so easily?

Now I have you running around in circles. You said they did not exist. So, do they or don't?

Now I have you running around in circles. You said they did not exist. So, do they or don't?
Never once did I say Independents don't exist.Now you are just lying.
You wrote to the effect that centrists as a "moniker" were made up by Dems, but you wrote, "Centrist voters are with Trump and always have been. Trump has been easily winning with independents all the way up to this week." So instead of Independents you were conflating the two, one of which, according to you, was made up by the Dems. Seems to me you are lying. Did you go back and edit your comments? mmmm.

Forum List

Back