Five years works for me.

That's because you're an idiot.

Choking is a painless way to go, and if it's done right, fast.

Was the dog burned? There seem to be conflicting stories. Which makes them all suspect....

Oh, shit...the story is from Dailymail....

HAHAHAHAHAAAA...

You guys are suckers.

Jesus.

Nothing surprises me anymore.

Not even a batshit crazy biblethumper killing a dog because it chewed her bible.

Give me a break. Jeeze.
Could you explain the reasoning you you used to come to the conclusion that she killed the dog because it chewed her bible?

Or are you just another dumb fucking idiot?

Or what?

Read the story you stupid fuck.

Thats the reason she gave for killing the dog. The dog knew her. It was her nephews dog. It chewed her bible so she hung it. She called it a devil dog. She then Poured kerosene on it and set it on fire and burned it alive.

Batshit crazy biblethumper.

Oh and BTW, Fuck off.

Last edited:
So was this dog roaming the neighborhood?

If it was, my sympathy is pretty limited.
So you condone the torture and murder of a dog merely because it's freely roaming around? If it posed a threat and the woman defended herself, that's a different story altogether however that's not the case.

As Sallow stated, she should have called animal control.

Who cares? It's a dog.
You are one callous bitch.

And you're an idioit. I was pointing out that it's stupid to accuse a dog of blasphemy if it eats a bible.

And I condone the killing of dangerous dogs if they are a menace, you bet. I didn't see that the dog was tortured...its body was found with a cord around it's neck and she apparently tried to burn the body. Not sure how that translates into torture.

Forum List

Back