Five years works for me.

Who cares? It's a dog.

Though I think the Koran's Muslim owner might be terribly offended, given how they feel about dogs.

So was this dog roaming the neighborhood?

If it was, my sympathy is pretty limited.
So you condone the torture and murder of a dog merely because it's freely roaming around? If it posed a threat and the woman defended herself, that's a different story altogether however that's not the case.

As Sallow stated, she should have called animal control.

Who cares? It's a dog.
You are one callous bitch.

Last edited:
sigh...this article says she burned it alive and that God told her to do it.

Woman burns dog alive for chewing on a Bible - National deism | Examiner.com

A Spartanburg County, South Carolina woman, Miriam Smith, was charged with felony animal cruelty for burning alive her nephew's one year old pit bull after the dog chewed on her Bible which was left on the front porch. Smith wrapped an electrical cord around the dog's neck and hanged the dog from a tree and then covered it with kerosene and caught her on fire. The smell of kerosene was still evident at the crime scene after almost two weeks.
Smith said the dog, a female named Diamond, was "a Devil dog" and that she feared it would attack neighborhood children. She also said God told her to do it.

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Woman burns dog alive for chewing on a Bible - National deism | Examiner.com Woman burns dog alive for chewing on a Bible - National deism | Examiner.com

Woman burns dog alive for chewing on a Bible - National deism | Examiner.com

Woman hanged nephew's 'devil dog' from tree before burning it after it chewed her Bible
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
Last updated at 12:01 PM on 25th January 2011
Comments (2)
Add to My Stories

Miriam Smith told officers she killed the female pit bull named Diamond because it was a 'devil dog'
A US woman has been charged with animal cruelty after allegedly hanging her nephew's pit bull from a tree with an electrical cord and burning its body after it chewed on her Bible.
Animal control officers said that 65-year-old Miriam Smith told them she killed a female dog named Diamond because it was a 'devil dog' and she worried it could harm neighbourhood children.

Read more: Miriam Smith hangs 'devil dog' before burning it after it chewed her Bible | Mail Online

And just how does an old women hang a dog? Must have been a nice enough dog if it let her close enough to get an electrical cord around its neck.

Nutcase bible thumper.

PMS jokes, Bar-Bar-Que jokes, aside. This is morbid behavior. This lady has serious issues, and they have nothing to do with her faith.

The road whore still has all the fingers she was born with because the little girl was probably quite docile.

Last edited:
PMS jokes, Bar-Bar-Que jokes, aside. This is morbid behavior. This lady has serious issues, and they have nothing to do with her faith.
No...but it is true that pit bulls have been known to harm children...and that is the reason she gave for doing it. One day I might shoot my neighbor's pit...but I wouldn't hang it and burn it alive.

Originally posted by Ravi
and that is the reason she gave for doing it.

A reason she pulled straight from her ass for all we know.

She just chewed on a book!!!... What did the road whore expect from a young dog??... sleep all day??

She was murdered by a psychopath for displaying juvenile behavior.

Because a dog chewed her Leather Bible. I'm willing to bet it was leather. Dogs chew things. WTF!

I have bought many new shoes in my life due to this very reason.

Oh, well then,....I guess I have two questions for you.

Were they Hush Puppies?

And how many dogs have you bought?:eusa_angel:

I saved a neighbors Golden Retriever one morning. He was chained in the back yard, and apparently jumped to the outside of the fence and was being effectively hung by his choke collar. How he ever managed to yelp long enough for me to throw him back over the fence is beyond me.

No...but it is true that pit bulls have been known to harm children...and that is the reason she gave for doing it. One day I might shoot my neighbor's pit...but I wouldn't hang it and burn it alive.

Don't wait for the pit dog to eat your children.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghCTZF61ey0&playnext=1&list=PLD93E57141ED83AF6[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Jesus.

Nothing surprises me anymore.

Not even a batshit crazy biblethumper killing a dog because it chewed her bible.

Give me a break. Jeeze.
Could you explain the reasoning you you used to come to the conclusion that she killed the dog because it chewed her bible?

Or are you just another dumb fucking idiot?

Or what?

So was this dog roaming the neighborhood?

If it was, my sympathy is pretty limited.

Animal Control should have been called to deal with the situation.

Like they were called in the instance of the two pits that killed the little girl recently?

Screw that. Was it roaming?

If so, it's fair game. So the woman's crazy, she still did the neighborhood a favor.

Yes the dog was such a deadly creature that an old woman just barely managed to get an electrical cord around it's neck..and burn it alive.

Have no idea how she survived that ordeal.

Woman hanged nephew's 'devil dog' from tree before burning it after it chewed her Bible
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
Last updated at 12:01 PM on 25th January 2011
Comments (2)
Add to My Stories

Miriam Smith told officers she killed the female pit bull named Diamond because it was a 'devil dog'
A US woman has been charged with animal cruelty after allegedly hanging her nephew's pit bull from a tree with an electrical cord and burning its body after it chewed on her Bible.
Animal control officers said that 65-year-old Miriam Smith told them she killed a female dog named Diamond because it was a 'devil dog' and she worried it could harm neighbourhood children.

Read more: Miriam Smith hangs 'devil dog' before burning it after it chewed her Bible | Mail Online

Wow!! That Pitt in the photo at the link looks EXACTLY like mine!!! FREAKY!!

Forum List

Back