Five years works for me.

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
Woman hanged nephew's 'devil dog' from tree before burning it after it chewed her Bible
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
Last updated at 12:01 PM on 25th January 2011
Comments (2)
Add to My Stories

Miriam Smith told officers she killed the female pit bull named Diamond because it was a 'devil dog'
A US woman has been charged with animal cruelty after allegedly hanging her nephew's pit bull from a tree with an electrical cord and burning its body after it chewed on her Bible.
Animal control officers said that 65-year-old Miriam Smith told them she killed a female dog named Diamond because it was a 'devil dog' and she worried it could harm neighbourhood children.

Read more: Miriam Smith hangs 'devil dog' before burning it after it chewed her Bible | Mail Online

I think a dumptruck full of amitriptyline and a rubber room would work.

If I learned anything from watching The Sopranos it's this: If you do anything unlawful it's best to do it in secret and then shut the fuck up about it!

One of my nieces' friends vandalized a neighbors car and then posted about it on her FaceBook! What stupid attention whores some people are.

I'm not sure whether to laugh at a grown woman who seems to think dogs can read, or be sick over what crazy people will do to living things.

Woman hanged nephew's 'devil dog' from tree before burning it after it chewed her Bible
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
Comments (2)
Add to My Stories

Miriam Smith told officers she killed the female pit bull named Diamond because it was a 'devil dog'
A US woman has been charged with animal cruelty after allegedly hanging her nephew's pit bull from a tree with an electrical cord and burning its body after it chewed on her Bible.
Animal control officers said that 65-year-old Miriam Smith told them she killed a female dog named Diamond because it was a 'devil dog' and she worried it could harm neighbourhood children.

Read more: Miriam Smith hangs 'devil dog' before burning it after it chewed her Bible | Mail Online

Man shall not live by bread alone but by every word of God. Same thing for dogs.

Jesus.

Nothing surprises me anymore.

Not even a batshit crazy biblethumper killing a dog because it chewed her bible.

Give me a break. Jeeze.

Jesus.

Nothing surprises me anymore.

Not even a batshit crazy biblethumper killing a dog because it chewed her bible.

Give me a break. Jeeze.

Because a dog chewed her Leather Bible. I'm willing to bet it was leather. Dogs chew things. WTF!

Because a dog chewed her Leather Bible. I'm willing to bet it was leather. Dogs chew things. WTF!

I have bought many new shoes in my life due to this very reason.

So was this dog roaming the neighborhood?

If it was, my sympathy is pretty limited.

So was this dog roaming the neighborhood?

If it was, my sympathy is pretty limited.

Animal Control should have been called to deal with the situation.

Like they were called in the instance of the two pits that killed the little girl recently?

Screw that. Was it roaming?

If so, it's fair game. So the woman's crazy, she still did the neighborhood a favor.

Work on that reading comprehension.

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
Comments (2)
Add to My Stories

the Bible was clearly in the Cross hairs.....:eusa_shhh:

The animal lover in me would like to inflict the same punishment on her. The rational side says she should go to prison for a few years... and be banned for life from ever owning a pet.

I don't know..if she was scared of the dog and killed it, I think it's justifiable.

Hanging is a relatively easy way for an animal to go.

Forum List

Back