Five women in burqas brawl at roadside as one repeatedly drops a toddler

Five women in burqas were filmed brawling at the side of a busy road in broad daylight - with one of them repeatedly dropping a toddler.

This is the bs you TARDS want in this Country oh but they wouldn't lose their kid because it's their culture.
But let an 8 yr old walk a fkn dog and CPS take her. or Tries too.
not to rain on a good rant but i can find a lot of locals who are just as stupid around kids also.

• Banned

Five women in burqas were filmed brawling at the side of a busy road in broad daylight - with one of them repeatedly dropping a toddler.

This is the bs you TARDS want in this Country oh but they wouldn't lose their kid because it's their culture.
not to rain on a good rant but i can find a lot of locals who are just as stupid around kids also.

LOL can't aruge that one haha.

LOL can't aruge that one haha.
that said, put some benny hill music behind it and watch this one take off.

I watched it and LMAO. Of course the poor kind got the worst of it.

Those burka babes are sure peaceful members of the death cult. As you said they are probably the wives of one guy. The husband better be a helluva man.

Maybe these burqa female insects were fighting over who gets to play the Ghost of Christmas Future in a local production. At any rate, I'll bet it looked like a bunch of Star Wars Sith Lords struggling with each other. Or a bunch of human garbage bags struggling for dominance in the local dumpster. It's the result of Pisslam's 50 generations of first-cousin inbreeding, per their murdering, pedophile prophet's example. Chances are, any muslim-feces you see is a genetic abomination. Every geneticist who has spent years in the ME studying Islam's inbreeding tradition has said that the muslim world has "catastrophic genetic damage." Those are their words, not mine.

In my opinion, if they just had to go at it, the one in charge of the child should've at least kept the little kid out of it.

God bless you and the little precious always!!!

Holly

the kid being dropped on his head is just more muslim training as it helps scramble the brains of the kid into more easily accepting 'islam' .

Forum List

Back