Five white kids from a Christian College in trouble for just having "fun".

Do you realize that the video was a fake? Trump didn't really hit Hillary with a golf ball.

She just fell down because she was drunk and evil.

The Grabber in Chief sure knows how to keep it classy doesn't he?

Or is he just playing to his base?

"See there, Thelma Lou, he's just like us!"

Trump....did....not....hit....Hillary...with...a....golf....ball.

It...is ....the ....implied.....imagery.....that.....he.....did.....that.....people.......find......funny.

It (his re-tweeting the GIF) is telling of what kind of person he is and is what I find the funniest of all.

He is a petty turd floating in the kiddie pool.

Your air of moral superiority is absurd considering you are defending the most divisive presidential candidate since Obama.
"Your air of moral superiority"......without even trying....

Yeah, to quote an arrogant prick, your post is a turd floating in the kiddie pool.

To get a local angle I check into the Chicago Tribune's article. I'm hopeful the victim gets justice and these 5 get punishment they deserve.

Noah Spielman (pictured in center of the OP) is 21-year-old defensive lineman from Columbus, Ohio. He is the son of former NFL All-Pro linebacker Chris Spielman, who currently works as a football analyst for Fox Sports.

5 Wheaton College football players face felony charges in hazing incident

Last edited:
I bet those young men pictured in the OP think that too.

Probably help dad whup mom when she get out of line too.......

Do you realize that the video was a fake? Trump didn't really hit Hillary with a golf ball.

It...is ....the ....implied.....imagery.....that.....he.....did.....that.....people.......find......funny.

It (his re-tweeting the GIF) is telling of what kind of person he is and is what I find the funniest of all.

Your air of moral superiority is absurd considering you are defending the most divisive presidential candidate since Obama.

You got me wrong. I think it's funny too. Funnier still is the POTUS re-tweeted it.

And you guys whined and moaned for weeks about a that phony photo opp Griffin did.

Pssst, it wasn't Donnie's bloody head either!

You got me wrong. I think it's funny too. Funnier still is the POTUS re-tweeted it.

And you guys whined and moaned for weeks about a that phony photo opp Griffin did.

Pssst, it wasn't Donnie's bloody head either!

So, your talk about it showing "what kind of person he is" was just total bullshit?

No surprise there. We all know libs just say shit. They don't mean nothing by it.

Hazing is nothing new...the left is just jumping on the Christian angle....oh and notice the "white" in the thread title? :rolleyes:

Imagine that! Not that anyone here would post about a trannie killing anyone, and blame all trannies. Or a gay man committing a crime and the resident rightwingers blaming all gays.

Hell, one of the lunatic righties made the claim that all homosexuals molest children. When called on it, he said "all" was a figure of speech and it was only 95% or so.

Spare us the claims that this sort of shit only comes from the lefties.

Hazing is nothing new...the left is just jumping on the Christian angle....oh and notice the "white" in the thread title? :rolleyes:
Black boys are NEVAH violent.

Hazing is bad. It's always been bad. But this is nonsense. It's making a very big hill out of a very small ant hill.

Yeah, to quote an arrogant prick, your post is a turd floating in the kiddie pool.
And coming in to once again prove how easy it is......................

http://nypost.com/2017/09/19/college-football-players-busted-in-horrifying-hazing-ordeal/

170919-wheaton-college-football-players-feature.jpg

Five football players at a Christian college in Illinois are accused of hazing a teammate last year — allegedly restraining the teen with duct tape before trying to sodomize him with an unidentified object.

The student said his teammates then pulled down his shorts and underwear before repeatedly trying to use an unidentified object to sodomize him. The brutes continued to beat the victim as he begged for them to stop, he told investigators.

The team made headlines in 2015 when a group of 20 players donned Ku Klux Klan robes in what they called a parody of several Hollywood hits.

---------------------

Seems when they did the Klan "skit" in Klan robes, they also carried confederate flags.

I bet people who think hitting a woman from behind will think this is just as funny.

Trump_Golf_Ball_Hillary_Smiley.gif
That gif made me kek

And coming in to once again prove how easy it is......................

What is? Calling you on your shit? Yes, it is very easy.

Every so often an incident I had forgotten pops back into mind and leads me to wonder how things turned out. This morning that happened concerning the 5 Wheaton College football players who sodomize a teammate and were "charged with multiple counts of felony aggravated battery, mob action and unlawful restraint".

So far 3 of the 5 have plea bargained and pled guilty to a misdemeanor battery charge, accepting one year probation and 100 hours of community service. The victim is happy with the deal, an attitude that makes sense to me. Can easily understand victim wanting to avoid a criminal trial over guilt or innocence, preferring to concentrate on monetary gains through civil lawsuits or settlements.

Here is the story of the first player to plead guilty: Wheaton College Football Player Pleads To Misdemeanor In Hazing Case

http://nypost.com/2017/09/19/college-football-players-busted-in-horrifying-hazing-ordeal/

170919-wheaton-college-football-players-feature.jpg

Five football players at a Christian college in Illinois are accused of hazing a teammate last year — allegedly restraining the teen with duct tape before trying to sodomize him with an unidentified object.

The student said his teammates then pulled down his shorts and underwear before repeatedly trying to use an unidentified object to sodomize him. The brutes continued to beat the victim as he begged for them to stop, he told investigators.

The team made headlines in 2015 when a group of 20 players donned Ku Klux Klan robes in what they called a parody of several Hollywood hits.

---------------------

Seems when they did the Klan "skit" in Klan robes, they also carried confederate flags.

I bet people who think hitting a woman from behind will think this is just as funny.

Trump_Golf_Ball_Hillary_Smiley.gif

LOL....Liberal arts college.

"The freshman, who tore muscles in both shoulders during the harrowing ordeal, withdrew from the liberal arts college a short time later."

Forum List

Back