Five tax lies from the 1% the RW presents as fact- "well known"

OOOH- Another Pubtroll LOL

Wow Fracblo....what a stinging retort !

You're nothing but a lemming. A braindead, fat-assed, leaching lemming.

You need Obama to win so you can continue to suck off the government tit.

Again...let me congratulate you on that comeback.

Did Rhandi teach you how to say that ? :lol:
I wasn't talking to you moron. I'm a retired teacher/businessman who just inherited 200k, and you're absolutely FOS, Pubtroll.:cuckoo::lol:

Last edited:
I listen to Ed about ten minutes/week, Randi an hour, Rush an hour, PBS Newshour 2 hours, Nightly New EVERY MINUTE, 2 1/2 hours, Fox an hour, Buffalo News Sunday, NYT online, BBC on PBS 2 hours, online everyday, Stephanie Miller an hour. 60 Minutes, Frontline, American Experience, Rock Center.

Listening, you're a GD brainwashed MORON. LOL The Pub Propaganda Machine is totally FOS- Fox has some good news stuff but the BS spin NEVER stops, they just ignore stuff they don't like- Murdock troubles etc.. Savage, Rush, and Beck, RW blogs are a total hater disgrace. 25% of the country are functional morons, believe sig pp3, PURE BULLSHYTTE/hatespeak.

Frankie!.....you listen to all them idiots and shows and your calling Listening a brainwashed moron?.......change the fucking channel Frankie.....

I listen to everything, and know your sources are bought off Pub Propagandists, a national disgrace. See sig. Any argument, fool?

OOOH- Another Pubtroll LOL

Wow Fracblo....what a stinging retort !

You're nothing but a lemming. A braindead, fat-assed, leaching lemming.

You need Obama to win so you can continue to suck off the government tit.

Again...let me congratulate you on that comeback.

Did Rhandi teach you how to say that ? :lol:
I wasn't talking to you moron. I'm a retired teacher/businessman who just inherited 200k, and you're absolutely FOS, Pubtroll.:cuckoo::lol:

Did I also mention you are a liar.

And it might not hurt if you learned how to use the quote function. if you are responding to a post, all you need to do is hit the quote button. That we know what your lunatic moronic posts are supposed to relate to.

Last edited:
Tell us more about commondreams, dailykos, moveon and the american communist party...........

Inquiring progressive "minds" want to know.............lol

I listen to Ed about ten minutes/week, Randi an hour, Rush an hour, PBS Newshour 2 hours, Nightly New EVERY MINUTE, 2 1/2 hours, Fox an hour, Buffalo News Sunday, NYT online, BBC on PBS 2 hours, online everyday, Stephanie Miller an hour. 60 Minutes, Frontline, American Experience, Rock Center.

Listening, you're a GD brainwashed MORON. LOL The Pub Propaganda Machine is totally FOS- Fox has some good news stuff but the BS spin NEVER stops, they just ignore stuff they don't like- Murdock troubles etc.. Savage, Rush, and Beck, RW blogs are a total hater disgrace. 25% of the country are functional morons, believe sig pp3, PURE BULLSHYTTE/hatespeak.

Frankie!.....you listen to all them idiots and shows and your calling Listening a brainwashed moron?.......change the fucking channel Frankie.....

I listen to everything, and know your sources are bought off Pub Propagandists, a national disgrace. See sig. Any argument, fool?
and your sources are not?.....since you repeat everything they say.....if there is a fool here Frankie.....it just might be you.....see sig.....

Actually, any competent president would have stopped 9/11. Bvvvvvvv.

sure Frankie.....i bet if Gore was elected and 9/11 happened....which it would have.....you would be singing a different tune.....like how NO ONE could have prevented this.....keep em coming Frankie......

Forum List

Back