Five straight up lies by Trump at the PA rally

For Fact’s Sake: President Trump lied at his PA rally

When does it all end? And he does it all with an audience of kids in the back. Disgusting!
If Republicans didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say.

635853512231271622-0b283a5a331d8fec94b3ffdd94e658ba.jpg

When does it all end? And he does it all with an audience of kids in the back. Disgusting!

I wonder if Trump thought Democrats would laugh and cheer when a retard would destroy his Hollywood star in the future.

Oh wait, he never said what your dumbass meme says.

You are LYING.
We'll, you better get busy fact checking my links, or you are the liar; Trump’s Inaccurate Claims About Highways, Immigration and Beyoncé From a Pennsylvania Rally

View attachment 208310

Why aren't I up by 50%?
A cowards argument. Lol! We can always count on you for that.
You are projecting again. We can always count on you for that.
"Projecting"! I come up with the claims, and so, where are your rebuttals to those claims? With links?

View attachment 208310

Why aren't I up by 50%?
"Projecting"! I come up with the claims, and so, where are your rebuttals to those claims? With links?
Don’t it chap your furry ass that I don’t do your bidding?

View attachment 208310

Why aren't I up by 50%?
No, it chaps my ass that it was so damn easy to catch you lying. You could have at least made it into a contest.

No, it chaps my ass that it was so damn easy to catch you lying. You could have at least made it into a contest.
Well scratch your furry little ass!

iu

Derp!
Internet quotes backed up by fact checkers.

Tell us, have you ever intelligently debated anything on this forum? I know, ever sense I have been on here, you have worked over time by showing to us all, in so many different ways, what a total dumb ass you are. Why do you waste other people's time by posting stupid shit, that tells us nothing?

All you had to do, depending on whether you had a counter argument or not, was to link counter arguments from those fact checkers I posted. Did you do that? No! You'd rather look like an idiot, and to make sure we don't forget. Thanks for the heads up. We won't forget.

Well scratch your furry little ass!
You and that other specimen on here haven't served a purpose yet, that I know of. Except for maybe those competing lies.

That is an awesome fake quote.
They are the gullible fools who'll believe anything the MSM feeds them.
If that were the case, then what happened to your counter facts to mine?

Forum List

Back