Five Myths About Sarah Palin

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
What I’m pleased to read is how good the article is. Realistic, sensible and even-handed. It looks like things are looking good for Sarah Palin these days. This clears up alot of misunderstandings about her that the public was misinformed on. Realistically she has proven to endure and become a potent powerhouse that commands a influence even greater than the Presidents.

washingtonpost.com

Think you know Sarah Palin? The former Alaska governor has been in the spotlight ever since John McCain named her as his running mate on Aug. 29, 2008. Yet, while practically everybody has an opinion about Palin, not all of those opinions are grounded in reality. Many of them are based more on a "Saturday Night Live" caricature than on the living, breathing, 46-year-old mother of five. The real Sarah Palin is a complex woman who has risen in no time from obscurity to the stratosphere of American politics, fusing celebrity and populism in novel ways. Now that she's laying the foundation for a possible presidential run in 2012, it's worth taking a moment to separate the facts about Palin from the fables.

More in link:

She has proven to endure what? Why is it when you talk about Palin you always sound like a teenager talking about his first puppy love.

What I’m pleased to read is how good the article is. Realistic, sensible and even-handed. It looks like things are looking good for Sarah Palin these days. This clears up alot of misunderstandings about her that the public was misinformed on. Realistically she has proven to endure and become a potent powerhouse that commands a influence even greater than the Presidents.

washingtonpost.com

Think you know Sarah Palin? The former Alaska governor has been in the spotlight ever since John McCain named her as his running mate on Aug. 29, 2008. Yet, while practically everybody has an opinion about Palin, not all of those opinions are grounded in reality. Many of them are based more on a "Saturday Night Live" caricature than on the living, breathing, 46-year-old mother of five. The real Sarah Palin is a complex woman who has risen in no time from obscurity to the stratosphere of American politics, fusing celebrity and populism in novel ways. Now that she's laying the foundation for a possible presidential run in 2012, it's worth taking a moment to separate the facts about Palin from the fables.

More in link:

I hope she runs for president. If America elects her, then they get what they deserve.

I hope she runs for president. If America elects her, then they get what they deserve.

Getting what we deserve is unfortunately why we've had so many crappy Presidents for the past 20 years.

Maybe its time the people purged their life of corruption, anger, jealousy, pride, and shame. If we did that, then we again would get the government we deserve.

Of course, to reach that point, people have to admit to their faults. But too many people don't want to admit the truth of their lives. They are afraid to let go.

I can't stand people who say they will move to another country if a certain person is elected, but if she is elected, I will for sure have to weigh my options.

Palin is a very well known public figure/celebrity with a favorability rating in the 20's.

I want someone to create a realistic non-unicorn ranch scenario where a person in this country can get elected president when only 1 out of 4 Americans view that person favorably.

It is a mathematical impossibility.

Forum List

Back