Five myths about Barack Obama

The 'Cons will never, ever admit that they just don't want a black man in their "White" House.

Skin color doesn't matter. It's about reckless spending, more government, that's appalling.

And yet, the R's all spend or want to spend so much more and none of it for the good of the country. Sorry, but that excuse just doesn't cut it for those who actually READ.

Like I said,
Five things the Dems already know and five things the rw's don't want to know.

But, hey, keep trying.

Yes Comrade. Can I refill your Kool-Aid???

The 'Cons will never, ever admit that they just don't want a black man in their "White" House.
On what planet were you born? The Republicans started in the mid 1800s as the Antislavery Party.

Do get a history book, won't you, Tani dearest.

Morgan Freeman has my vote.
Yeah, I liked him on Sesame Street back when, and a stellar career in Hollywood. In fact, the only thing I didn't like about him were his more recent politics when he took aim at the Tea Party Republicans. He said they were racist, and I don't think he got that one quite right, unless you know something I hadn't heard. :)

He is an amazing artist, and deserves praise for his work, no doubt about it, however. Politics aren't all a man is about.

Skin color doesn't matter. It's about reckless spending, more government, that's appalling.

And yet, the R's all spend or want to spend so much more and none of it for the good of the country. Sorry, but that excuse just doesn't cut it for those who actually READ.

Like I said,

But, hey, keep trying.

Yes Comrade. Can I refill your Kool-Aid???

Allow me...

koolaid.jpg

Like I said,

But, hey, keep trying.

Yes, they did spend and yes O and the dems have blown 4 trillion in 3 years. Next.

On what planet were you born? The Republicans started in the mid 1800s as the Antislavery Party.

Yeah, I liked him on Sesame Street back when, and a stellar career in Hollywood. In fact, the only thing I didn't like about him were his more recent politics when he took aim at the Tea Party Republicans. He said they were racist, and I don't think he got that one quite right, unless you know something I hadn't heard. :)

He is an amazing artist, and deserves praise for his work, no doubt about it, however. Politics aren't all a man is about.
That about him was rather disappointing...But we are dealing with the Cult of personality when some should shut up and sing, act, or whatever...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0&ob=av3e]Living Colour - Cult Of Personality - YouTube[/ame]

Thus, it REMAINS the economy, .............................

Pretty much ALL this rce is about...replacing catasprophic failure...with least failure in my humble opinion.
I saw 2008 like that T.
Problem is that the dumbmasses that vote for whomever will give them access to the treasury is frightening...and even more scary are the politicians willing to oblige for thier power to limit the liberty gleefully.

Thus, it REMAINS the economy, .............................

Pretty much ALL this rce is about...replacing catasprophic failure...with least failure in my humble opinion.
I saw 2008 like that T.
The Republicans started in the mid 1800s as the Antislavery Party.
In the mid 20th century, some Democrats (THURMOND, for example) became Dixiecrats, then Republicans. Thus, the view today that Republicans are racists. Though Cain did ok until he packed it in; he is worth too much to bother with the Presidency. Romney was born wealthy also, made more on his own, unlike Bush II.

I saw 2008 like that T.
Problem is that the dumbmasses that vote for whomever will give them access to the treasury is frightening...and even more scary are the politicians willing to oblige for thier power to limit the liberty gleefully.
I included the SMART asses in the defense industry. Plus, the MULTI national corporations.

He is a Victim of his circle of Kool-Aid drinking friends. He needs an intervention, that's all. He needs to be rescued and deprogrammed. After they remove the chip, he will revert to his true self. ;)

I saw 2008 like that T.
I included the SMART asses in the defense industry. Plus, the MULTI national corporations.
My, my? HOW could I forget those, as Government is forbidden to make a profit?

"He (Obama) speaks in impressive paragraphs rather than memorable sentences". Anybody ever hear such schmaltz even from a left leaning editorial? One thing Barry Hussein can count on is a propaganda minister in the Washington Post.

I think the link is broken ... took me to to five absolute truths about Obama instead. Oh well

Notice this is in the Opinion Section of the Washington Toilet Paper Substitute.

They are saying the failed stimulus wasn't a failure. Based on some former McCain aids comments. And the fact that there were some jobs created. Nothing in the context of what was needed.

This is shameless stumping on the part of the WP.

I can't believe someone would post this drivel.

You cons/repubs live in a fact-resistant bubble. You are ignoring critical details of that article and you know it.

Hate Obama all you want, but at least give him credit where credit is due.

So you'll just unilaterally ascribe that attitude to people you don't know because it fits your stupid partisan bullshit and race-baiting divisiveness? You're a disgrace.

Forum List

Back