Five myths about Barack Obama

The 'Cons will never, ever admit that they just don't want a black man in their "White" House.

Skin color doesn't matter. It's about reckless spending, more government, that's appalling.

They know that...but it is easier to scream racist in the racially sensitive atmosphere they have created.

I could care less if Obama is White/Black or Green. He sucks.

I could care less if Pee Wee Herman were in the WH. If he does something about our debt mess.....I'll support thim.

That, and that He was born a she. That's why there has been so much trouble over her Birth Certificate. Not to mention those hidden years during the therapy and the Sex Change operation. :)The one thing Baruka misses most...... the two things .... are her breasts. The male hormones are suspected as being the root of that problem.

Notice this is in the Opinion Section of the Washington Toilet Paper Substitute.

They are saying the failed stimulus wasn't a failure. Based on some former McCain aids comments. And the fact that there were some jobs created. Nothing in the context of what was needed.

This is shameless stumping on the part of the WP.

I can't believe someone would post this drivel.

That, and that He was born a she. That's why there has been so much trouble over her Birth Certificate. Not to mention those hidden years during the therapy and the Sex Change operation. :)The one thing Baruka misses most...... the two things .... are her breasts. The male hormones are suspected as being the root of that problem.

:lol::lol::lol:

The 'Cons will never, ever admit that they just don't want a black man in their "White" House.

Skin color doesn't matter. It's about reckless spending, more government, that's appalling.

And yet, the R's all spend or want to spend so much more and none of it for the good of the country. Sorry, but that excuse just doesn't cut it for those who actually READ.

Like I said,
Five things the Dems already know and five things the rw's don't want to know.

But, hey, keep trying.

Forum List

Back