Five Key Reasons to Reject Class-Warfare Tax Policy

The answer is not in raising taxes any more than the answer is in cutting taxes.

The answer lies in a fair tax code that is so simple that a corporation has no more than a 3x5 card to send in.

The right bitches that America has the highest corporate tax rate in the world, but that's bullshit if your corporation is big enough to have an accountant on staff and a lawyer on retainer with all the loop-holes, deductions and bullshit paperwork.

Simplify the code.

And yes, I believe that simplifying the tax code and making it more fair will be greatly appreciated by folks trying to earn a living in 100 years.

You want a fair corporate tax rate? Try this one on... 7% of income, using non-executive payroll as the only deduction. Do you think that might create a job or two?

How much do you reckon GE would have had to pay under that plan? Do you think the burden would be fair when compared to the taxes paid by Billy-Bob, Inc., employer of 7 landscapers?

How about the paperwork? How many trees will die for even a company the size of Boeing to report their gross income and non-executive payroll?

When taxes are simple taxes will be fair. When taxes are simple and fair, our children will be on their way to the stars.

So everyone that is rich got money from TARP?

That will be news to Rush Limbaugh!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Rich Rush is a member of that 1% of Americans who have seen their share of national wealth increase during the last two years when millions of productive Americans have lost their jobs, homes, savings and retirement plans.

Maybe he's as much a part of the problem as Bush or Obama?

So making money is ipso facto proof that you are part of the problem?

If the solution to the debt/deficit problem requires sacrifice, then it should be shared sacrifice.

Exempting the Rich from their share of sacrifice doesn't fulfill that principle.

Folks, not only did the wealthy investors get a benefit from TARP, but so too did any of you who have pension funds.

Your pension funds were ALSO going to fail if the economy collapsed.

They still might, actually.

What ASTOUNDS ME is the naked truth of how corrupted our government is in that not a single BANKSTER has been charged with a crime.

That ALONE ought to wake every one of you partisans up, but apparently this TARP program is too confusing for you guys to realize what it means.

Hey, in your defence it IS confusing and many of you, I suppose either don't have the intelligence, or the time, or the inclination (or some combination of the three) to study just how BENT this system really is.

I must have 200 hours of study trying to unravel the GREAT UNRAVELING of the debt crises, and I think I bearly have a handle on it.

Conceptually I get it, but the details of the various permutations of debt instruments is so damned confusing that I doubt ANYBODY entirely understand them all.

But here us the thing, folks, the fault rests with the people who had the power and influence to set us up for this meltdown.

Read from the above that I lay the entire blame on the MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE, both in government (that failed to regulate or even TRY to regulate in somce cases) and the unmitigated GREED of the BANSTERS, too.

Seriously...at least 13 CEOs of this nations's largest banking and hedge funds ought to be in prison, and the board members and officers of the bonds rating agencies ought to be taken out and shot.

Last edited:
It take a very simple mind to sign onto class envy,our fearless leader crys we all must sacrifice,when it is in fact the very ones blubbering the loudest are the ones that have driven us to were we are.

Why would anyone believe a word that comes out of DC.Total and complete mismanagement,the sad part is we will wind up sacrificing even more before if ever they get their act together.

Its not the rich,its not the middle class,its simple mismanagement by our elected and collusion from the lazy.

It's not simple mismanagement - it's a coordinated effort to keep the rivers of cash flowing through this country in the direction they currently are. That's the essence of maintaining the status quo - something wealthy individuals and organizations have been doing since Alexander the Thug.

The current cash-flow structure of the US is proudly created, concentrated and maintained by the politicians of BOTH parties at the behest of their campaign financing benefactors.

It is not stupidity, laziness or mismanagement that brought us this current mess. It took planning, coordination and billions to execute the concentration of control over resources we live under today. Make no mistake - them that has those rivers of cash flowing into their own personal reservoirs will fight and spend to keep them in place.

The good news is that they can no longer hire and arm a gang of thugs to simply kill those who would point out the unfairness of their bought-and-paid-for government policies. The middle class has a fighting chance and I remain optimistic.

Last edited:
Are you saying it's NOT an accident that the richest 2% of Americans have nearly doubled their "fair" share of returns to wealth in less than one generation?

Stop HATING!

What leftwing propaganda mill did you retrieve this little non-factoid from?

If the solution to the debt/deficit problem requires sacrifice, then it should be shared sacrifice.

Exempting the Rich from their share of sacrifice doesn't fulfill that principle.

Why is it that only taxpayers are expected to sacrifice?

It's time for government employees and welfare parasites to sacrifice.

The class warfare thing is a thing of the past..........only the internet k00ks think its effective. Too.......it would have zero traction except for the hordes of Suckers out there. Anybody with half a brain knows what happens with progressive tax policy.

Last edited:
Are you saying it's NOT an accident that the richest 2% of Americans have nearly doubled their "fair" share of returns to wealth in less than one generation?

Stop HATING!

What leftwing propaganda mill did you retrieve this little non-factoid from?

bripat...........bro, thats the best avatar on the whole board. Classic..................

Here ya go man...........my newest Gay MSPaint Photobucket classic...............

Barack-Obama-Campaign-Logo.png

The class warfare thing is a thing of the past..........only the internet k00ks and the Suckers think its effective.

And the only way the intellectually dishonest Statists can win. Obama is living proof as is the entire Democrat contingent in the House and Senate.

thus my above comment about "Suckers". No Democrat would be elected ever if there were simply a marginal level of intellect applied to the voting process. All you have to do is Google Howard Stern/Harlem/2008 and hear the hysterical banter coming from Obama supporters. Suckers..........the Dums can get elected only because there are tens of millions of dummies out there.

Welfare was reformed years ago. Massive cuts in defense will get rid of plenty of government employees.

and why did you ask me a question that had nothing to do with what I said? Can't you read?

Welfare was reformed years ago. Massive cuts in defense will get rid of plenty of government employees.

and why did you ask me a question that had nothing to do with what I said? Can't you read?

You know when dummies like this will be happy?

When the Pentagon gets defunded!!!:2up::salute::2up:

The class warfare thing is a thing of the past..........only the internet k00ks and the Suckers think its effective.

And the only way the intellectually dishonest Statists can win. Obama is living proof as is the entire Democrat contingent in the House and Senate.

thus my above comment about "Suckers". No Democrat would be elected ever if there were simply a marginal level of intellect applied to the voting process. All you have to do is Google Howard Stern/Harlem/2008 and hear the hysterical banter coming from Obama supporters. Suckers..........the Dums can get elected only because there are tens of millions of dummies out there.

*Right On*

Five Key Reasons to Reject Class-Warfare Tax Policy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeXPibDuy6M&feature=player_embedded

If liberals could learn this, they would stop being liberals.
....And, if Teabaggers would drop their preference for 1930s-style Nation Building.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT0UYLyWJto]YouTube - THE THIRD REICH - The Rise Part 1 of 7[/ame]​

"The Tea Party began early in 2009 after an improvised rant by Rick Santelli, a CNBC commentator who called for an uprising to protest the Obama administration’s subsidizing the “losers’ mortgages.” Video of his diatribe rocketed around the country, and protesters quickly adopted both his call for a tea party and his general abhorrence of government that took from the virtuous and the successful and gave to the poor, the uninsured, the bankrupt—in short, the losers. It sounded harsh, Santelli quickly conceded, but “at the end of the day I’m an Ayn Rander

Ayn Rand, of course, was a kind of politicized L. Ron Hubbardhttp://www.aboutlronhubbard.org/—a novelist-philosopher who inspired a cult of acolytes who deem her the greatest human being who ever lived. The enduring heart of Rand’s totalistic philosophy was Marxism flipped upside down. Rand viewed the capitalists, not the workers, as the producers of all wealth, and the workers, not the capitalists, as useless parasites."

.....the Teabaggers would still lose, anyhow....for being radical, ill-educated cretins.

LimbaughPig.jpg

Christ on a cracker, Cato is Koch's mouthpiece.....
....For good reason....he's a Founding Father.​

"The Cato Institute is a Libertarian think tank founded by Edward H. Crane and Charles Koch of Koch Industries, in 1977. Charles' brother is David H. Koch, who is Executive Vice President of Koch Industries and currently sits on the Board of Directors at The Cato Institute."

Forum List

Back