Five Democrat Cities vie for the new Army Futures Command Center

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Five Democrat Cities are vying for the new Army Futures Command Center. With a decision expected within the next month, the last-ditch battle among the five potential host cities — Boston, Philadelphia, Minneapolis, Raleigh, and Austin — once again shines a light on the economic clout the Defense Department wields, and how its decisions can mean big money or big disappointment for the contenders.

Notice how the Democrats are against Defense spending unless they are getting the jobs and the money. Democrats don't have any real principles do they.

Pentagon’s Army Futures Command put 5 cities in competition

Pelosi urges Dems to vote against defense bill

Last edited:
What is a "democrat city"? Is there such a thing in the United States of America as a city that belongs to a political party? Sorry, I've lived in the areas of two of America's population centers, NYC and DC. What are you trying to say?

Last edited:
What is a "democrat city"? Is there such a thing in the United States of America as a city that belongs to a political party? Sorry, I've lived in the areas of two of America's population centers, NYC and DC. What are you trying to say?

Cities that vote majority Democrat.

Five Democrat Cities are vying for the new Army Futures Command Center. With a decision expected within the next month, the last-ditch battle among the five potential host cities — Boston, Philadelphia, Minneapolis, Raleigh, and Austin — once again shines a light on the economic clout the Defense Department wields, and how its decisions can mean big money or big disappointment for the contenders.

Notice how the Democrats are against Defense spending unless they are getting the jobs and the money. Democrats don't have any real principles do they.

Republicans are responsible for the huge spending while cutting taxes and increasing the debt, it was their bill. Every Senator and Congressman should be vying for some of the big republican money to come to their district, it's their job.

Cities that include ghettos are always Democrat cities but cities controlled by lefty wing-a-ding Democrat politicians is my guess.

And why not, if this is what the citizens want to do? Candidates for public office put out their ideas. I have even had candidates knock at my door. I, the voter, may accept them or vote for someone else with different ideas. I'm the person who makes the choice in the voting booth. Actually, where I vote, after checking in, the voter is given a folder with a ballot in it. The voter takes it to a desk with privacy wings on it. The voter checks his/her choices. The voter then stands in line, folder in hand, to place his or her ballot into a recording machine. Is this not done where you are in the U.S.?

And why not, if this is what the citizens want to do? Candidates for public office put out their ideas. I have even had candidates knock at my door. I, the voter, may accept them or vote for someone else with different ideas. I'm the person who makes the choice in the voting booth. Actually, where I vote, after checking in, the voter is given a folder with a ballot in it. The voter takes it to a desk with privacy wings on it. The voter checks his/her choices. The voter then stands in line, folder in hand, to place his or her ballot into a recording machine. Is this not done where you are in the U.S.?
The Democrats are opposed to Defense Spending whilst they want the jobs and money that it produces.

A democrat city: Berkley, CA. There are no doubt closet republicans in the city, but their voting power amounts to nil when it comes to local elections.

Since Trump has obtained huge funding for the military, to show their appreciation, they should restrict their choices to solid republican cities.

So let us know which years the Defense Department went without funding when Democrats controlled Congress. None? So your vomit OP has no merit.

And telling that there aren't any conservative cities that could put in a high enough bid. Ah well, red states do their best with the little they have.

I'd guess certain sections of Philedelphia where Romney got zero votes and Obama got 120% of the registered votes could be considered a "liberal" city.

Or there was some serious voter fraud going on. :dunno:

The army knows there’s no value in flyover country

Why is there such concern about how people in a given area vote? All political parties should offer good candidates who espouse good policies that appeal to the voters.

Incidentally, for you folks who are challenged in the English language, the word is "democratic" when used as an adjective, as in the "Democratic Party." Some of you people are so ignorant.

What's up with the traitor flags?

Why would the Army build a new command in Austin TX when Fort Hood is less than an hour away just up I-35 and I-14? That makes no sense. Texas A&M is also about an hour away, and Baylor is even closer at about 40 miles away in Waco.

Fort Hood probably has all of the space needed for this command without leasing a damn thing in an expensive city.

That's fraud waste and abuse about to happen!

Forum List

Back