Five Countries with most beautiful women on Earth?

Pretty much all the Nordic Countries. Sweden, Finland, Norway...
Sadly your post seems to focus on a Eurocentric idea of what beauty is. India, Africa, and China also have beautiful women. I don't agree with your choices.

I thought you didn't want different peoples "mixing."

I don't , there is beauty in the uniqueness of all races. Unmixed races. Can you see the beauty in a Black,Chinese, or Indian woman that does not have European blood in them?. Or is your mixing of the races miscegnating mind unable to look a pure race peoples who prefer to stick to themselves, is your mind that narrow minded.?!!Your mongrel wishes are not what everyone wants.

The east coast chicks are hip. I really dig those styles they wear. And the southern girls, with the way they talk, they knock me out when I'm down there. The Midwest farmer's daughters really make you feel alright. And the northern girls, well, you get the idea.

I'm not impressed with pretty faces. Especially when they are attached to stick figure bodies.

So, you're into fat, ugly chicks? Ok, I guess they need love too.

Well, you are into women who look like adolescent males. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

There's a lot wrong with that, which is why is it completely untrue. You, on the other hand, have declared your preference.

Pretty much all the Nordic Countries. Sweden, Finland, Norway...
Sadly your post seems to focus on a Eurocentric idea of what beauty is. India, Africa, and China also have beautiful women. I don't agree with your choices.

I thought you didn't want different peoples "mixing."

I don't , there is beauty in the uniqueness of all races. Unmixed races. Can you see the beauty in a Black,Chinese, or Indian woman that does not have European blood in them?. Or is your mixing of the races miscegnating mind unable to look a pure race peoples who prefer to stick to themselves, is your mind that narrow minded.?!!Your mongrel wishes are not what everyone wants.

You seem quite conflicted, hypocrite.

I'm not impressed with pretty faces. Especially when they are attached to stick figure bodies.

Well, you are into women who look like adolescent males. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

There's a lot wrong with that, which is why is it completely untrue. You, on the other hand, have declared your preference.

You have declared your preference. Don't be ashamed of it.

You have declared your preference. ...it.

Show me where.

Show me where.

You are a miscengnation loving race mixer. You approve of the rape of millions of Black female slaves during slavery, and want more of that dispicable act by white racists.

An American guy wanted a foreign wife so he went to an agency that arranged those kinds of things. They sent him on a trip where he would meet three different women.
First, he went to Russian where he met a beautiful woman. When he met her for the date she was dressed in the latest fashion in a sexy outfit. She carried herself like a real high-class lady, was intelligent and great at conversation and very attractive.
Next, he went to Sweden to meet a wonderful woman that invited him to her home. As soon as he walked in he could tell she was a great housekeeper. Not only was the house meticulously clean and organized, it was apparent that she had great decorating skills. She was great at conversation and very attractive.
On his third meeting, he went to the Italy to meet a wonderful woman that was a genuine chef. She prepared the best meal he had ever eaten, one that he would never forget. She was great at conversation and very attractive.
When he returned home the agency called him and asked if he had made a decision on which one of the lovely woman he met he would choose to be his wife. The one with the big boobs he answered.

Show me where.

You are a miscengnation loving race mixer. You approve of the rape of millions of Black female slaves during slavery, and want more of that dispicable act by white racists.

Are you honestly unaware of what such idiotic hyperbole and misrepresentation reveals about YOU and your lack of character?

Show me where.

Are you honestly unaware of what such idiotic hyperbole and misrepresentation reveals about YOU and your lack of character?

Don't you want white men to force themselves on Black females to have more interracial unions,isn't that want you are promoting?Those are your words!!?

Show me where.

Don't you want white men to force themselves on Black females to have more interracial unions,isn't that want you are promoting?Those are your words!!?

Those are most certainly not my words, and you WILL stop misrepresenting me with such lies. Understand? Don't make me tell you again.

The east coast chicks are hip. I really dig those styles they wear. And the southern girls, with the way they talk, they knock me out when I'm down there. The Midwest farmer's daughters really make you feel alright. And the northern girls, well, you get the idea.
Being in Ohio, I have to admit that I have a special place in my heart for those corn fed midwestern girls.

Forum List

Back