Fitz tells new members it is okay to post PMs. What say you?

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Fitz tells new members it is okay to post PMs. What say you?

Fitz has said publicly that he posts PMs. He doesn't. He posts rep comments.

If Fitz wants to play hard ball, what should we all do?
:eusa_whistle:

Read the rules. It is not okay to post PMs. It is prohibited by rule.

Fitz said it was nowhere in the rules. He was straightened out. Now about the use of other's avatars?

I await your decision oh high falootin' swamie. :eusa_whistle:

I was made to take down avatars of others that I altered.

If it okay to photoshop avatars and use them here, we have a deal. I was told people complained about my using their avatars, so I had to take them down. as a matter of fact, I think they were taken down by staff.

have the rules changed?

Read the rules. It is not okay to post PMs. It is prohibited by rule.

Fitz said it was nowhere in the rules. He was straightened out. Now about the use of other's avatars?

Gunny? We have a deal?

I can use photoshopped images of members' avatars?
:eusa_whistle:

gawd, what did I do to deserve this honor?

If it okay to photoshop avatars and use them here, we have a deal. I was told people complained about my using their avatars, so I had to take them down. as a matter of fact, I think they were taken down by staff.

have the rules changed?

Altering is another matter.

Dainty... You suck at teh photoshop...

Practice, son...

Oh you think so? :eusa_whistle:

You have never seen me at work. I play with shit and put shit up here -- because shit invites shit.

But, I have new software and lots of free time coming soon. While I recover from surgery I will be developing my talents further. You have never seen my best work, because I rarely share it publicly. and any pieces in public are without a link back to me. ;/)

It's okay. Don't worry. I've never been interested in you for more than a fleeting second, except when you hound my ass all over threads. Otherwise, you're like invisible turd.

Last edited:

have the rules changed?

Altering is another matter.

Really? My avatar was altered and now all of a sudden you change the rules?

Practice, son...

You have never seen me at work. I play with shit and put shit up here -- because shit invites shit.
If banana boy is yours, it needs work...

But, I have new software and lots of free time coming soon. While I recover from surgery I will be developing my talents further. You have never seen my best work, because I rarely share it publicly.
You had the operation? Awesome...:clap2: Jake will be happy...

It's okay. Don't worry. I've never been interested in you for more than a fleeting second, except when you hound my ass all over threads. Otherwise, you're like invisible turd.
Except the time you memorialized me in your avy and sig for a week...:lol:

You even suck at lying...

Practice, son...

But, I have new software and lots of free time coming soon. While I recover from surgery I will be developing my talents further. You have never seen my best work, because I rarely share it publicly.

you mean had followed every post of mine with your old gay obsession and I used Dr. House of television fame in my sig and elsewhere? You sure disappeared and quieted down. You stayed away from sniffing my butt for a few weeks.

your distorted imaginings are boring...

you're teh one following Dante around with a gay fantasy. :lol:

everyone except your shemale pals get IT.

you mean had followed every post of mine with your old gay obsession and I used Dr. House of television fame in my sig and elsewhere? You sure disappeared and quieted down. You stayed away from sniffing my butt for a few weeks.
Another lie...:lol:

Keep 'em coming...lol

your distorted imaginings are boring...
apparently not all of them....lol Your panties sure got in a wad tonight, huh?...:lol:

you're teh [sic] one following Dante around with a gay fantasy. :lol:

everyone except your shemale pals get IT.

You are so minor league, dude... Can't handle the heat and cries like a girl...:lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back