Fish Assholes

xsited1

Agent P
Sep 15, 2008
Little Rock, AR
fisholes.jpg

apparently this guy would eat them. I have seen him eat everything from very large maggots to cow anus

I hate this guy, I bet his breath smells bad, once I saw part of an episode where he ate the sperm of some sort of large fish once ...freaking disgusting

YouTube - andrew zimmern eats

i2203.gif

Porcupine Peckers are SOOO good, that I bet even Echo Zulu sneaks a few from time to time!

omg i read "fist" being the first word and nearly died....okay fish...fish...okay i got nothing to say about fish assholes.....lol....

apparently this guy would eat them. I have seen him eat everything from very large maggots to cow anus

I hate this guy, I bet his breath smells bad, once I saw part of an episode where he ate the sperm of some sort of large fish once ...freaking disgusting

YouTube - andrew zimmern eats

so anyways andy comes to the appalachian and does a show on our food...the bbq raccoons or some shit...let me see...i have lived here....a while..never once has anyone cooked roadkill or a raccoon....yall really need to get over them misconceptions you have..

may popcorn rest in peace

just a boy and a girl in a little canoe. :)
but the girl ends up swimming at the end, I think I will stay on the bank.

Perhaps only Aussies will understand the sadness of this but for one week in 1967 all Australian fisherman who caught any shark were required by law to stick their hand up it's asshole and try to find the head of missing Prime Minister Harold Holt.

Forum List

Back