Fiscal Conservatives!

asterism

Congress != Progress
Jul 29, 2010
Central Florida
Well it seems 2008 wasn't enough of a beating, we had to try and change the GOP in 2010. Well that didn't do much so most of us held our nose and voted for the moderate Romney (good guy, but not a fiscal conservative).

So what now?

Well it seems 2008 wasn't enough of a beating, we had to try and change the GOP in 2010. Well that didn't do much so most of us held our nose and voted for the moderate Romney (good guy, but not a fiscal conservative).

So what now?

First, some whining about how the election was stolen.

Then, a stampede of fair weather conservatives from the Romney tent. You are going to see him completely eviscerated by the right. He won't be getting a show on Fox News.

This will be followed by total Fiscal Cliff saturation. Will the Bush tax cuts on the rich expire? Will payroll taxes go up? Will the defense budget be cut in half? Cue doom music.

So what now?

Then, a stampede of fair weather conservatives from the Romney tent. You are going to see him completely eviscerated by the right. He won't be getting a show on Fox News.

This will be followed by total Fiscal Cliff saturation. Will the Bush tax cuts on the rich expire? Will payroll taxes go up? Will the defense budget be cut in half? Cue doom music.

Are you making shit up again? You lose credibility doing that.

LOL

I'll vote Republican when they nominate an actual Conservative. Only the Left says they need to nominate a "moderate". Look what happened to Moderate McCain and now Romney.

So what now?

The only doom is the continuation of the FAIL that is Obama's economic policy. 7.8% is good news?

I feel bad for Romney, the teaparty has already started slamming him.
They never really supported him.

True. Which is a valid position, i didnt support him either. However I wont be spending the next 4 years blaming him for the loss. :D
Not Romney's fault that the GOP power elite are a bunch of authoritarian assholes, who won't stand for an ounce of dissent from the neocon party line.

after the election the divide reamins. The status quo prevails and grid lock takes the day. Nothing has changed. The decline will continue.

They never really supported him.

True. Which is a valid position, i didnt support him either. However I wont be spending the next 4 years blaming him for the loss. :D
Not Romney's fault that the GOP power elite are a bunch of authoritarian assholes, who won't stand for an ounce of dissent from the neocon party line.

That's the part that is going to be misinterpreted, the people who held their noses to vote for Romney.

Forum List

Back