Fiscal Cliff winners and loser

true. although i was very heartened to see that no matter how much money sheldon and the koch's and rove dumped into the election process, they didn't win. i know that might not have heartened you in terms of the result. but it made me feel a lot better vis a vis the atrocity that is citizens united.

You mean you turds got all uppity over some shit that wasn't even true and didn't materialize the way you screamed it would? How very shocking. :rolleyes:
Obama winning doesn't imply the decision doesn't affect elections or voting power.

Actually, it is pretty apparent that the decision has little impact on elections or voting power. As this election shows with Obama coming out on top by a pretty good margin, while the big bad evil republicans spent all of that money (as jillian points out :lmao: )
and barely secured their seats.

I'm sure the left will use it as a platform for shouting again anyway though.

You mean you turds got all uppity over some shit that wasn't even true and didn't materialize the way you screamed it would? How very shocking. :rolleyes:
Obama winning doesn't imply the decision doesn't affect elections or voting power.

Actually, it is pretty apparent that the decision has little impact on elections or voting power. As this election shows with Obama coming out on top by a pretty good margin, while the big bad evil republicans spent all of that money (as jillian points out :lmao: )
and barely secured their seats.

I'm sure the left will use it as a platform for shouting again anyway though.

Where did each candidates money come from? Where do all politicians' funds come from nowadays?

Individuals, PACS, etc....

Is it corruption? Yes. Was it already corrupt? Yes.

Does it mean voters are suppressed? No.

Forum List

Back