Fiscal Cliff? Tax the Rich

and you fell for it?
How is it FAIR to single out a certain segment of the people in the country to tax?
Obama spews EVERYONE should have some skin in the game, so he pulls some magic numbers from his ass of $250, 000 that he says is fair to raise taxes on.

The man speaks with forked tongue and it's pretty evident a lot of people falls for it..
He has done a wonderful job of DIVIDING the county with his CLASS warfare, that is what makes me sick we have to endure another four years of this ugly man

You don't think the CUTS are going to affect people? That's what you guys don't seem to get...the rich won't be affected by cuts....it'll be everyday people. the wealthy does not need or use the services....we do.

What the GOP is clamoring for is for everyday people to bear the entire burden, and the wealthy to skip and frolic away unscathed.......AGAIN.

The rich pay their highest share of the Federal income tax burden EVER, you stupid, partisan fuck.

Talking point....why am I not surprised

First off i don't think 250k is .... rich. And is he talking people who make 250k before or after taxes? I would start "rich" at a million a year....after taxes.

I do agree with omama that we need to take in more(taxes) and spend less.... So if he is going to tax the rich... then the poor, if not going to be taxed, should in the same turn... get much less.

The single best way to control costs....is to line item review every single item bought and paid for by this country.

Also... if obam wants to lead ...he should lead by example...and control HIS cost to this country....and if not him.... at least control the cost his family is putting the screws to this country for.

That was proposed...($1M).....Didn't get through the House....Maybe it will this time.

You don't think the CUTS are going to affect people? That's what you guys don't seem to get...the rich won't be affected by cuts....it'll be everyday people. the wealthy does not need or use the services....we do.

What the GOP is clamoring for is for everyday people to bear the entire burden, and the wealthy to skip and frolic away unscathed.......AGAIN.

The rich pay their highest share of the Federal income tax burden EVER, you stupid, partisan fuck.

You trotted out a talking point that GOP expects 'everyday people to bear the entire burden.'

The opposite is true, and I shoved it up your ass.

I don't know.....seems to me he talked about a balanced approach that involved tax increases towards our wealthiest AND spending cuts.

Lets put some numbers to it instead of your empty whine.

The tax revenues grabbed by those increased taxes on the rich would cover about 4% of deficit spending. A pimple on the elephants ass.

But of course, everyone knows you don't raise taxes in a down economy.

How much less revenues do you think said taxes would cost us in Federal tax receipts?

And please don't trot out some dumbassed Keynsian argument that the new gubmint spending from the taxes received will drive new revenues. This tax money is to REPLACE borrowed money and is not new monies.

So give us your number.

bump

LOL

It was a program in R&D approved by Bush (not Obama) along with a dozen other companies, with the expectation some of them WOULD fail.

And the Bush administration didn't give them the loan because the business did not seem to be a good choice. Obama did give his cronies at Solyndra money and we know how that turned out. I do like how you set that bar on the ground though. Don't set it too high, whatever you do. Anyway, typical cronyism in DC.

It was a program in R&D approved by Bush (not Obama) along with a dozen other companies, with the expectation some of them WOULD fail.

And the Bush administration didn't give them the loan because the business did not seem to be a good choice. Obama did give his cronies at Solyndra money and we know how that turned out. I do like how you set that bar on the ground though. Don't set it too high, whatever you do. Anyway, typical cronyism in DC.

If they don't have their lies, they have nothing.

This is the Russian Revolution and the French Revolution with a splash of Fidel Castro thrown in for good measure. Of course taxing the rich isn't going to work. The total aggregate of the rich won't do anything to the deficit. It won't stop obama from claiming that the rich are at fault when his taxing schemes don't work. obama intends to secure his place in history beside Lenin and Robespierre.

:eusa_shhh:
they want to over look that fact
And Solyndra is just the tip of ice berg this man has dished out taxpayers monies to for HIS favorite green energy "visions"
Obama is one hell of a SLICK crook, but you can't tell his followers that

and you fell for it?
How is it FAIR to single out a certain segment of the people in the country to tax?
Obama spews EVERYONE should have some skin in the game, so he pulls some magic numbers from his ass of $250, 000 that he says is fair to raise taxes on.

The man speaks with forked tongue and it's pretty evident a lot of people falls for it..
He has done a wonderful job of DIVIDING the county with his CLASS warfare, that is what makes me sick we have to endure another four years of this ugly man

And the ultra rich control more of the nations wealth and income than they have in almost forever combined with some of the lowest tax rates and the most favorable tax write offs ever. And they have been doing great for 8 years. The reason their tax share is so high, (pay attention stupid,) is that they are making so much fuking money and controlling so much wealth. God you are stupid. Are you really a Koch sucker?

So who the fuking else you gonna get money from you stupid partisan fuk? Poor people?

And the ultra rich control more of the nations wealth and income than they have in almost forever combined with some of the lowest tax rates and the most favorable tax write offs ever. And they have been doing great for 8 years. The reason their tax share is so high, (pay attention stupid,) is that they are making so much fuking money and controlling so much wealth. God you are stupid. Are you really a Koch sucker?

So who the fuking else you gonna get money from you stupid partisan fuk? Poor people?

you don't that to "get" money from the poor.

We should be offering LESS entitlements.....

There you have it....Resentment, covetousness and good old fashioned greed.

A shame you're too much of a coward to go loot those evil rich people yourself.

We see that with a lot of people today..sad
How did we raise up a generation of this?

We see that with a lot of people today..sad
How did we raise up a generation of this?

easy... their parents worked hard and gave them everything they wanted when they wanted it.... the word no disappeared from the parenting handbook.

You trotted out a talking point that GOP expects 'everyday people to bear the entire burden.'

No...you didn't. You expect massive cuts that are going to affect Everest people, but rebuke any additional tax hikes on the wealthy. So....you expect the everyday people to bear the burden of any new fiscal measures alone, and the wealthy to bear no additional responsibility.

You want people who already are struggling to suffer more and have status quot for the wealthiest among us.

you didn't shove anything up anyone's ass....you just doubled down on the same old bullshit.

but you have no problem with drastic cuts that the mainstream will have to bear alone....

No...you didn't. You expect massive cuts that are going to affect Everest people, but rebuke any additional tax hikes on the wealthy. So....you expect the everyday people to bear the burden of any new fiscal measures alone, and the wealthy to bear no additional responsibility.

You want people who already are struggling to suffer more and have status quot for the wealthiest among us.

you didn't shove anything up anyone's ass....you just doubled down on the same old bullshit.

the burden should be on everyone..... not just one segment.

tax everyone the same.

LOL

Dumbfuck entitlement baby has been taught that if he doesn't get the free gubmint stuff he demands, he is 'bearing' someone elses burden.

the burden should be on everyone..... not just one segment.

tax everyone the same.

The burden will be on everyone....the cuts are a burden....the tax hikes are a burden....shared sacrifice.

but you have no problem with drastic cuts that the mainstream will have to bear alone....
Boo-fucking-hoo.

That's what you get with politicians who are also such cowards that they kick their responsibility to a blue-ribbon committee to do all the heavy lifting.

Now that they came back with recommendations that cut into sacred cow spending that neither side wants, the whole thing suddenly - and oh so conveniently- becomes about tax rates.

Well, I say fuck it...They made a deal to let the super-duper committee do all the work, now they want to back out of the deal.

LOL

Dumbfuck entitlement baby has been taught that if he doesn't get the free gubmint stuff he demands, he is 'bearing' someone elses burden.

there it is in a nutshell...

getting less of what you already dont pay for...... is bearing the burden.

Forum List

Back