Fiscal cliff = more corporate subsidies

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Eight Corporate Subsidies in the Fiscal Cliff Bill, From Goldman Sachs to Disney to NASCAR « naked capitalism

397665_514438685257284_157052547_n.jpg

Yeah, the rw's were whining about this earlier. Difference is, I'm posting FACTS.

Notice the Rs couldn't vote to help AMERICAN vic's of Sandy because of the tacked on pork but they had no problem with this.

SENATE ROLL CALL ON FISCAL CLIFF DEAL

The 89-8 roll call Tuesday by which the Senate passed the Job Protection and Recession Prevention Act of 2012, which broke the "fiscal cliff" stalemate.

Voting yes were 47 Democrats, 40 Republicans and 2 independents.

Voting no were 3 Democrats and 5 Republicans

HOUSE ROLL CALL ON FISCAL CLIFF DEAL

The 257-167 roll call Tuesday by which the House passed the agreement that avoided the so-called fiscal cliff of middle-class tax increases and spending cuts and sent the measure to President Barack Obama.

Voting yes were 172 Democrats and 85 Republicans.

Voting no were 16 Democrats and 151 Republicans.

Thomas.loc.gov

Looks like your dems had no problem with the pork fat either. Continue hacking.

Eight Corporate Subsidies in the Fiscal Cliff Bill, From Goldman Sachs to Disney to NASCAR « naked capitalism

Yeah, the rw's were whining about this earlier. Difference is, I'm posting FACTS.

Notice the Rs couldn't vote to help AMERICAN vic's of Sandy because of the tacked on pork but they had no problem with this.
Well, fucking DUUUUUUUH!

I've been saying that since day one, but impudent party toady hack losers like you were more interested in your Boiking "winning", than you were in what was actually in any given agreement that came to pass.

And now you have the chutzpah to come out here and act all indignant and pissed off that it ended up being a big fat pork bill.

Blow it out your ass.

:lol:

Well, fucking DUUUUUUUH!

I've been saying that since day one, but impudent party toady hack losers like you were more interested in your Boiking "winning", than you were in what was actually in any given agreement that came to pass.

And now you have the chutzpah to come out here and act all indignant and pissed off that it ended up being a big fat pork bill.

Blow it out your ass.

:lol::lol::lol:

I want a first rate medical system
I want our nation to be the leader in science
I want our nation to be the LEADER in techonology
I want our nation to be the leading millitary power on this planet
I want our nation to have the best innovation and cheapest food

If you oppose this then I will fight you.

So we were evil for opposing this deal, yet you want to blame us for the pork in a bill we didn't approve of?

Problem is: neither did the Democrats, at least not in any substantive way.

The GOP and the DNC are two sides of the same coin, and there's little question as to who's flipping it. Heads, corporate America wins; tails, Main St. America loses.

Go fuck yourself.

'A Republican Senate aide familiar with the cliff negotiations tells me the White House wanted permanent extensions of a whole slew of corporate tax credits. When Senate Republicans said no, "the White House insisted that the exact language" of the Baucus bill be included in the fiscal cliff deal. "They were absolutely insistent," another aide tells me. (The White House did not return requests for comment.'

Tim Carney: How corporate tax credits got in the 'cliff' deal | WashingtonExaminer.com

Heh...Where'd that phoney baloney moonbat fly off to?

Where's all the faux outrage and chest thumping about his beloved Boiking signing a big fat pork bill into law, with an autopen no less?

C'mon nutty.fruitbar, regale us again with your preening righteous indignance about this travesty of a bait-and-switch! :lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back