Fiscal Cliff and Sequestration? I'm Confused

Asswipe, "neocon" is an invented term by liberals like you for former Democrap liberals that joined the Bush II Admin.

First, I've never been a liberal despite attending a liberal university and arguing with every professor in class.

Second, I've been supporting the GOP ever since I figured out politics going back to Reagan.

So asswipe...I'm not a "neocon," but nice try liberal.

Oh, I never said the DoD can't take cuts, it already lost $500B in cuts LAST YEAR you stupid piece of shit. I actually have a problem with another $500B being on top of that when other programs protected by liberals like you skate under the radar with more damage to our debt than DoD spending.

I figured you'd shut the fuck up after I beat your ass yesterday with that graph, but you are a fucking moron that wants more and more beatings. FYI....I'm smarter than you, give up.

You're turning into a clown like Mr. Shitman with the weird stuff.

The sign of a loser losing it....next up, huge cartoons!

Blow it out your ass, neocon porkster....You have zero credibility when it comes to cutting any spending, because you refuse to even consider the possibility that your candy jar is loaded down with waste.

You're nothing more than a spoiled rotten punk child all growed up.

blabla.gif
blabla.gif
blabla.gif

Forum List

Back