Fisa documents released. Nunes memo thoroughly discredited.

The thread has been proven true once again by the Horowitz IG Report

You haven't read the Horowitz report, you drooling moron. You went by the spin of the antisemitic NY Times before it was released. You dumbfuck Stalinists have been SLAUGHTERED since then, as people have had time to actually read the report.

{
This is akin to reviewing the Titanic and saying that the captain was not unreasonable in starting the voyage. The question is what occurred when the icebergs began appearing. Horowitz says that investigative icebergs appeared rather early on, and the Justice Department not only failed to report that to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act court but removed evidence that its investigation was on a collision course with the facts.

The investigation was largely based on a May 2016 conversation between Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos and Australian diplomat Alexander Downer in London. Papadopolous reportedly said he heard that Russia had thousands of emails from Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton. That was viewed as revealing possible prior knowledge of the WikiLeaks release two months later, which was then used to open four investigations targeting the campaign and Trump associates. Notably, Democrats and the media lambasted Trump for saying the Justice Department had been “spying” on his campaign, and many said it was just an investigation into figures like Carter Page. Horowitz describes poorly founded investigations that included undercover FBI agents and a variety of different sources. What they really discovered is the main point of the Horowitz report.

From the outset, the Justice Department failed to interview several key individuals or vet critical information and sources in the Steele dossier. Justice Department officials insisted to Horowitz that they choose not to interview campaign officials because they were unsure if the campaign was compromised and did not want to tip off the Russians. However, the inspector general report says the Russians were directly told about the allegations repeatedly by then CIA Director John Brennan and, ultimately, President Obama. So the Russians were informed, but no one contacted the Trump campaign so as not to inform the Russians? Meanwhile, the allegations quickly fell apart. Horowitz details how all of the evidence proved exculpatory of any collusion or conspiracy with the Russians.}
Horowitz report is damning for the FBI and unsettling for the rest of us

I stopped reading after

You haven't read the Horowitz report, you drooling moron. You went by the spin of the antisemitic NY Times before it was released. You dumbfuck Stalinists have been SLAUGHTERED since then, as people have had time to actually read the report.
Anti-Semitic NY Times? Stalinists?

Yea...go away

I stopped reading after

Anti-Semitic NY Times? Stalinists?

Yea...go away

One thing about you Leach, you have the intelligence of runny cat shit...

{
The New York Times has, several days after Breitbart News first exposed politics editor Tom Wright-Piersanti’s racist and antisemitic comments on Twitter, admitted the comments were in fact racist and antisemitic.

A piece the New York Times released on Sunday, which described a broader operation of loosely organized supporters of President Donald Trump fighting back against the media with aggressive new tactics, was the first time the newspaper in its own pages addressed the scandal regarding Wright-Piersanti. In the piece, the Times reveals that it considers the tweets racist and antisemitic. Before this piece, the Times had only described the content as a “violation” of its standards–and Wright-Piersanti had only described the content as “offensive.” Now, for the first time on Sunday–three days after Breitbart News broke the story on Thursday–the Times admitted they were both racist and antisemitic.

The Times piece, authored by Jeremy Peters and Ken Vogel, said:

The operation’s tactics were on display last week, seemingly in response to two pieces in The Times that angered Mr. Trump’s allies. The paper’s editorial board published an editorial on Wednesday accusing Mr. Trump of fomenting anti-Semitism, and the newsroom published a profile on Thursday morning of Ms. Grisham, the new White House press secretary, which included unflattering details about her employment history.

One person involved in the effort said the pro-Trump forces, aware ahead of time about the coverage of Ms. Grisham, were prepared to respond. Early Thursday morning, soon after the profile appeared online, Breitbart News published an article that documented anti-Semitic and racist tweets written a decade ago by Tom Wright-Piersanti, who was in college at the time and has since become an editor on the Times’ politics desk. The Times said it was reviewing the matter and considered the posts “a clear violation of our standards.”
}

NY Times Admits Editor's Comments Were Racist, Antisemitic | Breitbart

Indeed, I suffer from joint damage due to leading an extremely active lifestyle for decades. It's literally a pain in the neck, but better than the swivel-chair rot most of you conservative internet junkies suffer from.
And you're still kicking their ass.
Damn right. I can out lift, out work, out think, and out drink most people half my age. I'm 50 btw.

I certainly believe you out drink us all, creep. As to the rest, not so much... :doubt:
Whatever kiddo.

Hey, your ability and habit to put a 5th of Vodka away before 8 each morning is something you can be real proud of....

That is probably the one part of his claim I'm liable to believe. At least it explains half the posts on this group: people either stoned or drunk out of their minds or with serious organic brain damage.

The FISA abuse by the Deep State should not be tolerated. Barr and Durham need to send McCabe, Comey, and others to prison.

Forum List

Back