Fisa documents released. Nunes memo thoroughly discredited.

This thread is about an FBI FISA warrant on Carter Page and how it shows Nunes was trying to protect Trump through lies.

Within less than a page in this thread however, it's already been directed to being about Hillary Clinton using psychotropic drugs in children's vaccinations that causes them to have seizures when looking into the sky when secret military planes are spreading chem trails meant to spread alien DNA into the human gene pool.

And your contribution to the subject of this thread is?

:alcoholic:

My contribution to the thread is pointing out that people are getting WAY off topic.

Hillary Clinton using psychotropic drugs in children's vaccinations that causes them to have seizures when looking into the sky when secret military planes are spreading chem trails meant to spread alien DNA into the human gene pool.

Finally, we hear the truth about her!

Thank you!

This thread is about an FBI FISA warrant on Carter Page and how it shows Nunes was trying to protect Trump through lies.

Within less than a page in this thread however, it's already been directed to being about Hillary Clinton using psychotropic drugs in children's vaccinations that causes them to have seizures when looking into the sky when secret military planes are spreading chem trails meant to spread alien DNA into the human gene pool.

Your reading comprehension really sucks...

First Thoughts On the Carter Page FISA Application

But Page has never been charged with anything. Accordingly, the least we can say is that Obama’s FBI and DOJ were wrong.

Second, the application’s description of Christopher Steele and the provenance of his dossier was misleading at best:

he “identified U.S. person” is Glenn Simpson, the head of Fusion GPS. Source #1 is Christopher Steele. The DOJ’s statement that “the FBI speculates that the identified U.S person [Simpson] was likely looking for information that could be used to discredit Candidate #1’s [Trump’s] campaign” could only have been an intentional effort to deceive the FISA judge.

The FBI was perfectly well aware that the Hillary Clinton campaign and the DNC hired Simpson through their lawyers, and the purpose of doing so was to attack candidate Donald Trump.

References to “speculation” about “likely” motives are entirely dishonest.

Third, the application relies to an astonishing degree on anti-Trump news stories published in the Democratic Party press. Does the FBI really get surveillance warrants on the basis of partisan press accounts? Apparently so. For example:
-----

Amazingly, the FISA application relies on “speculation in U.S. media” for the proposition that Russia was behind the phishing of DNC emails:
------

Fourth, we still don’t know who at the FBI assembled the FISA application, since that person’s signature is redacted. But we do know who approved it–hyper-partisans James Comey and Sally Yates:

That probably tells us all we need to know about the veracity of the FISA application. Perhaps one day we will learn that Peter Strzok was the Democratic Party activist who prepared the application.

What I really want to know is the identity of the judge who signed off on the surveillance of Carter Page, based on such flimsy grounds. Some are speculating that he must be from Hawaii.

No, the only thing that sucks...

Is the fact that you guys can not even remotely discuss the topic. I mean you guys get so far off topic, so quickly, it's fucking amazing.

Let me repeat a very simple thing that anyone that still thinks this is a joke needs to pay attention to.

The FBI was investigating the actions of some Russian spies who were trying to groom American assets. The FBI TOLD CARTER PAGE who they were and what they were trying to do. Carter Page fucking ignored the FBI's warning and kept cooperating with the Russian spies and even ramped up his game.

So how in the wide wide world do you think the FBI was not justified in getting a FISA warrant on Page? THEY WARNED HIM OF EXACTLY WHO AND WHAT THE GUYS WERE. Page still did his thing.

You desperately need to ignore the fact that the FISA warrants were obtained illegally against American citizens.....with the okay of the leadership of the FBI and the Department of Justice, likely with the approval of the White House since an operation against the opposition party is so far outside legitimate activity that it makes the Plumbers and Watergate a nothing burger in comparison.....

Let me repeat a very simple thing that anyone that still thinks this is a joke needs to pay attention to.

The FBI was investigating the actions of some Russian spies who were trying to groom American assets....

And what exactly was the reason for that "investigation"?

:banana2:

You really need to ask why the FBI would be investigating Russian SPIES who are trying to groom American assets IN THE UNITED STATES?

Are you brain dead?

But Page has never been charged with anything. Accordingly, the least we can say is that Obama’s FBI and DOJ were wrong.

Second, the application’s description of Christopher Steele and the provenance of his dossier was misleading at best:

he “identified U.S. person” is Glenn Simpson, the head of Fusion GPS. Source #1 is Christopher Steele. The DOJ’s statement that “the FBI speculates that the identified U.S person [Simpson] was likely looking for information that could be used to discredit Candidate #1’s [Trump’s] campaign” could only have been an intentional effort to deceive the FISA judge.

The FBI was perfectly well aware that the Hillary Clinton campaign and the DNC hired Simpson through their lawyers, and the purpose of doing so was to attack candidate Donald Trump.

Third, the application relies to an astonishing degree on anti-Trump news stories published in the Democratic Party press. Does the FBI really get surveillance warrants on the basis of partisan press accounts? Apparently so. For example:
-----

Amazingly, the FISA application relies on “speculation in U.S. media” for the proposition that Russia was behind the phishing of DNC emails:
------

Fourth, we still don’t know who at the FBI assembled the FISA application, since that person’s signature is redacted. But we do know who approved it–hyper-partisans James Comey and Sally Yates:

That probably tells us all we need to know about the veracity of the FISA application. Perhaps one day we will learn that Peter Strzok was the Democratic Party activist who prepared the application.

What I really want to know is the identity of the judge who signed off on the surveillance of Carter Page, based on such flimsy grounds. Some are speculating that he must be from Hawaii.

Is the fact that you guys can not even remotely discuss the topic. I mean you guys get so far off topic, so quickly, it's fucking amazing.

The FBI was investigating the actions of some Russian spies who were trying to groom American assets. The FBI TOLD CARTER PAGE who they were and what they were trying to do. Carter Page fucking ignored the FBI's warning and kept cooperating with the Russian spies and even ramped up his game.

So how in the wide wide world do you think the FBI was not justified in getting a FISA warrant on Page? THEY WARNED HIM OF EXACTLY WHO AND WHAT THE GUYS WERE. Page still did his thing.

You desperately need to ignore the fact that the FISA warrants were obtained illegally against American citizens.....with the okay of the leadership of the FBI and the Department of Justice, likely with the approval of the White House since an operation against the opposition party is so far outside legitimate activity that it makes the Plumbers and Watergate a nothing burger in comparison.....

They weren't obtained illegally. They followed the FISA warrant process.

Your brain is stuck on this idea it was based only based off the Steele dossier. That's fucking wrong. Page was under investigation as far back as 2013 because he didn't listen to the FBI's warnings.

Do you have any idea how rare it is that the FBI would actually warn an American citizen beforehand like this? Basically exposing that the Russian spies covers had been blown? Yet Page ignored that lifeline and even doubled down when he went to Russia and praised Russia and made anti-American statements.

... but then again Trump supporters suddenly like Russia and Putin now. :dunno:

-----

------

Your brain is stuck on this idea it was based only based off the Steele dossier. That's fucking wrong. Page was under investigation as far back as 2013 because he didn't listen to the FBI's warnings.

Do you have any idea how rare it is that the FBI would actually warn an American citizen beforehand like this? Basically exposing that the Russian spies covers had been blown? Yet Page ignored that lifeline and even doubled down when he went to Russia and praised Russia and made anti-American statements.

Moron.... you can't lie to get a FISA warrant and they lied to the Federal Judges..... they knew the steele dossier was created and paid for by the hilary campaign, and that the other "news" sources that they used to lie to the judges were leaks to those sources...from the Steele dossier... that is the circular intelligence that was the lie......

The FISA warrants were obtained by lying to federal judges..... you are a moron....and a doofus.

You really need to ask why the FBI would be investigating Russian SPIES who are trying to groom American assets IN THE UNITED STATES?

No, I'm asking what led the FBI to believe that Carter Page was being 'groomed' by Russian spies
Are you brain dead?

I've heard that question before, I don't think I am but I guess my opinion is a bit biased...

:banana:

-----

------

Moron.... you can't lie to get a FISA warrant and they lied to the Federal Judges..... they knew the steele dossier was created and paid for by the hilary campaign, and that the other "news" sources that they used to lie to the judges were leaks to those sources...from the Steele dossier... that is the circular intelligence that was the lie......

The FISA warrants were obtained by lying to federal judges..... you are a moron....and a doofus.

THEY DIDN'T GET THE FISA BASED OFF THE STEELE DOSSIER.

How many fucking times do you have to be told this? The dossier wasn't even created until 2016 and Page was under investigation as far back as 2013.

No, I'm asking what led the FBI to believe that Carter Page was being 'groomed' by Russian spies
Are you brain dead?

I've heard that question before, I don't think I am but I guess my opinion is a bit biased...

:banana:

Why would they believe the Russian were trying to groom Carter Page? Because they had been investigating the Russian spies for a long time and they had intercepted their communications which included them talking about how Carter Page was getting whatever information they asked for and saying how Page was an idiot.

-----

------

How many fucking times do you have to be told this? The dossier wasn't even created until 2016 and Page was under investigation as far back as 2013.

Moron... it states that they used the Steele Dossier as their primary source..... in the FISA application you twit.

-----

------

Please...read this slowly.....and sound out the words... it will help you to understand what you are reading...

-----

------

Moron... it states that they used the Steele Dossier as their primary source..... in the FISA application you twit.

No it doesn't. Show it. Page had already been under investigation, and the FBI just had to show there was progress made in the previous investigation in order to get another one.

Funny how you keep ignoring the obvious. The FBI TOLD PAGE THEY WERE RUSSIAN SPIES. He fucking continued to work with them. Use some common sense.

I'm really starting to think you are one of those Russian trolls. I find it hard to believe an American citizen would totally ignore and try discredit an investigation where Russia so clearly used spies ON U.S. SOIL, and that even after being warned, Page still worked with the RUSSIAN SPIES.

Seriously, why are you trying to defend that?

Please...read this slowly.....and sound out the words... it will help you to understand what you are reading...

-----

------

Are you fucking serious?

POWERLINE BLOG? You are trying to tell me something is fact based on someone's opinion from a blog?

That's your source information?

-----

------

Are you fucking serious?

POWERLINE BLOG? You are trying to tell me something is fact based on someone's opinion from a blog?

They cite the FISA applications you doofus...

-----

------

Are you fucking serious?

They cite the FISA applications you doofus...

It cites parts of the FISA warrant and then hey give their OPINION on parts of it. A blog IS NOT proof of it. The expert on CNN just said the opposite of what your blogger said.

Opinions don't mean shit. I've stated to you FACTS.

So let me ask you again, why are you defending the FBI watching Carter Page when even after they warned him that the guys he was talking to were Russian spies, he STILL talked to them. WHY? Why are you arguing this and trying to scapegoat him?

...and they had intercepted their communications which included them talking about how Carter Page was getting whatever information they asked for and saying how Page was an idiot.

I see, so the FBI actually had communications of Russian spies talking about Page.... and that didn't come out of the Steele dossier?

I hope you don't find it offensive but do you have some evidence of that?

:popcorn:

...and they had intercepted their communications which included them talking about how Carter Page was getting whatever information they asked for and saying how Page was an idiot.

I see, so the FBI actually had communications of Russian spies talking about Page.... and that didn't come out of the Steele dossier?

and yet the primary source used to get the FISA warrants was the hilary clinton, steele dossier.......

No, the evidence of them talking about Page was not in the Steele dossier.

"To answer that question meaningfully it is necessary to go back—to 2013, and to a group of jaded Putin spies working deep undercover in downtown Manhattan. One of them was Viktor Podobnyy. Moscow had dispatched Podobnyy to the United States under his own name. He worked in New York under official “cover”: attaché to Russia’s delegation to the United Nations.

In reality, Podobnyy was employed by Russia’s foreign intelligence service, the SVR. Putin was the former head of the SVR's domestic counterpart, the FSB. Podobnyy's mission was to recruit Americans and to collect economic intelligence. One of his SVR colleagues was Igor Sporyshev, who was working covertly as a “trade representative.” Neither man was aware that the FBI had a bug inside their SVR office. The Bureau was secretly listening to their conversations."

Why Carter Page Was Worth Watching

Forum List

Back