Fisa documents released. Nunes memo thoroughly discredited.

It is hilarious the TDS folks thinks this helps their cognitive dissonant fake news POV. As already noted, half of it is blacked out. :p

Rosenstein is desperate and afraid of Rudy.

3-306e7b5546.jpg

As we all knew, when the truth came out, the Nunes memo was total bullshit.

FBI releases Carter Page surveillance warrant documents - CNNPolitics

Disregard. BULLSHIT CLAIM by a bullshit person from another bullshit source. You don't pass go nor collect $200, Creepy.
Please elaborate.

Plus you morons who try to insult me by changing my name are just proving how uneducated you are.

But, it does beg the question, why would you choose a name of a pulmonary pathology?
Try again.

It is hilarious the TDS folks thinks this helps their cognitive dissonant fake news POV. As already noted, half of it is blacked out. :p

Rosenstein is desperate and afraid of Rudy.

3-306e7b5546.jpg

Leftards are butthurt idiots with no desire to face the truth that the real election influence peddling was done by the Hildebeast and the DNC using Russian oligarchs as a conduit . Hildebeast is a deep state puppet and the reason so many deep state operatives like Brennan, Mueller, Clapper, Hildebeast, et al are so freaked out about Trump's private meeting with Putin is because Putin KNOWS what really happened as it pertains to Uranium One and the laundering of 400 million dollars into the coffers of the Hildebeast. The guilty dog always barks the loudest.

Disregard. BULLSHIT CLAIM by a bullshit person from another bullshit source. You don't pass go nor collect $200, Creepy.
Please elaborate.

Plus you morons who try to insult me by changing my name are just proving how uneducated you are.

But, it does beg the question, why would you choose a name of a pulmonary pathology?
Try again.

Joint disease?

Please elaborate.

Try again.

Joint disease?
Not a disease, a condition. Caused by living a very active life for the last 50 years or so.

BUT! You are overlooking the fact that Crepitus, with the capital "C", is the Roman god of flatulence. A perfect screen name for anyone on a political forum, because each and every one of us spews plenty of hot gas.

Please elaborate.

Try again.

Joint disease?
Not a disease, a condition. Caused by living a very active life for the last 50 years or so.

BUT! You are overlooking the fact that Crepitus, with the capital "C", is the Roman god of flatulence. A perfect screen name for anyone on a political forum, because each and every one of us spews plenty of hot gas.

I'll never understand why people identify themselves with their medical conditions. Doctors are frequently chastised for referring to Pt X as 'Room 3 Cancer' or 'ICU Coma' as rather impersonal.

But, if alter kocker. what defines you, who am I to judge?

Please elaborate.

Try again.

Joint disease?

Speak for yourself......and you do spew plenty of hot air and gaseous fumes.......

Please elaborate.

Try again.

Joint disease?

I'll never understand why people identify themselves with their medical conditions. Doctors are frequently chastised for referring to Pt X as 'Room 3 Cancer' or 'ICU Coma' as rather impersonal.

But, if alter kocker. what defines you, who am I to judge?
I think you missed my point, but whatever.

Please elaborate.

Try again.

Joint disease?

Speak for yourself......and you do spew plenty of hot air and gaseous fumes.......
It's a political forum. We all do.

This is nice

"The FBI believes that Page has been collaborating and conspiring with the Russian government," the application states, adding that "there is probable cause that such activities involve or are about to involve violations of the criminal statutes of the United States."

Not, "we have evidence that shows" or even "we have reason to think that" but "we believe...."????

Freedom of religion is a good thing but to apply that to Orwellian spy practices....

:coffee:

This is nice

"The FBI believes that Page has been collaborating and conspiring with the Russian government," the application states, adding that "there is probable cause that such activities involve or are about to involve violations of the criminal statutes of the United States."

Not, "we have evidence that shows" or even "we have reason to think that" but "we believe...."????

Freedom of religion is a good thing but to apply that to Orwellian spy practices....

:coffee:

They used the Steele dossier payed for and created by hilary to get those FISA warrants..... comey and sally yates signed off on the applications... they need to be arrested for lying to several federal judges.... this goes to the White House....and it is the biggest political scandal in our history..... a sitting President and his people used fake information to get FISA warrants, by lying to federal judges so they could spy on the opposition campaign....nothing the Plumbers did comes close to this, and the Plumbers weren't the leadership of the FBI, and the Department of Justice...and since the emails from Strzoke and Page state that the White House wanted to be kept informed, it goes to the President as well.....

Massive scandal....

The left can play the game.... but this is a massive scandal.......

This thread is about an FBI FISA warrant on Carter Page and how it shows Nunes was trying to protect Trump through lies.

Within less than a page in this thread however, it's already been directed to being about Hillary Clinton using psychotropic drugs in children's vaccinations that causes them to have seizures when looking into the sky when secret military planes are spreading chem trails meant to spread alien DNA into the human gene pool.

This thread is about an FBI FISA warrant on Carter Page and how it shows Nunes was trying to protect Trump through lies.

Within less than a page in this thread however, it's already been directed to being about Hillary Clinton using psychotropic drugs in children's vaccinations that causes them to have seizures when looking into the sky when secret military planes are spreading chem trails meant to spread alien DNA into the human gene pool.

Your reading comprehension really sucks...

First Thoughts On the Carter Page FISA Application

But Page has never been charged with anything. Accordingly, the least we can say is that Obama’s FBI and DOJ were wrong.

Second, the application’s description of Christopher Steele and the provenance of his dossier was misleading at best:

he “identified U.S. person” is Glenn Simpson, the head of Fusion GPS. Source #1 is Christopher Steele. The DOJ’s statement that “the FBI speculates that the identified U.S person [Simpson] was likely looking for information that could be used to discredit Candidate #1’s [Trump’s] campaign” could only have been an intentional effort to deceive the FISA judge.

The FBI was perfectly well aware that the Hillary Clinton campaign and the DNC hired Simpson through their lawyers, and the purpose of doing so was to attack candidate Donald Trump.

References to “speculation” about “likely” motives are entirely dishonest.

Third, the application relies to an astonishing degree on anti-Trump news stories published in the Democratic Party press. Does the FBI really get surveillance warrants on the basis of partisan press accounts? Apparently so. For example:
-----

Amazingly, the FISA application relies on “speculation in U.S. media” for the proposition that Russia was behind the phishing of DNC emails:
------

Fourth, we still don’t know who at the FBI assembled the FISA application, since that person’s signature is redacted. But we do know who approved it–hyper-partisans James Comey and Sally Yates:

That probably tells us all we need to know about the veracity of the FISA application. Perhaps one day we will learn that Peter Strzok was the Democratic Party activist who prepared the application.

What I really want to know is the identity of the judge who signed off on the surveillance of Carter Page, based on such flimsy grounds. Some are speculating that he must be from Hawaii.

Your reading comprehension really sucks...

First Thoughts On the Carter Page FISA Application

But Page has never been charged with anything. Accordingly, the least we can say is that Obama’s FBI and DOJ were wrong.

Second, the application’s description of Christopher Steele and the provenance of his dossier was misleading at best:

he “identified U.S. person” is Glenn Simpson, the head of Fusion GPS. Source #1 is Christopher Steele. The DOJ’s statement that “the FBI speculates that the identified U.S person [Simpson] was likely looking for information that could be used to discredit Candidate #1’s [Trump’s] campaign” could only have been an intentional effort to deceive the FISA judge.

The FBI was perfectly well aware that the Hillary Clinton campaign and the DNC hired Simpson through their lawyers, and the purpose of doing so was to attack candidate Donald Trump.

References to “speculation” about “likely” motives are entirely dishonest.

Third, the application relies to an astonishing degree on anti-Trump news stories published in the Democratic Party press. Does the FBI really get surveillance warrants on the basis of partisan press accounts? Apparently so. For example:
-----

Amazingly, the FISA application relies on “speculation in U.S. media” for the proposition that Russia was behind the phishing of DNC emails:
------

Fourth, we still don’t know who at the FBI assembled the FISA application, since that person’s signature is redacted. But we do know who approved it–hyper-partisans James Comey and Sally Yates:

That probably tells us all we need to know about the veracity of the FISA application. Perhaps one day we will learn that Peter Strzok was the Democratic Party activist who prepared the application.

What I really want to know is the identity of the judge who signed off on the surveillance of Carter Page, based on such flimsy grounds. Some are speculating that he must be from Hawaii.

No, the only thing that sucks...

Is the fact that you guys can not even remotely discuss the topic. I mean you guys get so far off topic, so quickly, it's fucking amazing.

Let me repeat a very simple thing that anyone that still thinks this is a joke needs to pay attention to.

The FBI was investigating the actions of some Russian spies who were trying to groom American assets. The FBI TOLD CARTER PAGE who they were and what they were trying to do. Carter Page fucking ignored the FBI's warning and kept cooperating with the Russian spies and even ramped up his game.

So how in the wide wide world do you think the FBI was not justified in getting a FISA warrant on Page? THEY WARNED HIM OF EXACTLY WHO AND WHAT THE GUYS WERE. Page still did his thing.

And your contribution to the subject of this thread is?

:alcoholic:

Forum List

Back