CDZ FISA Docs Released; what happens now?

I see a lot of celebrating about FISA docs being released. What is supposed to happen now that the docs are released?

Nothing, B Obama could get on national TV and say "okay okay we did infiltrate the Trump campaign during the 2016 campaign and we did make all the "Russian collusion" stuff up and yes we also provided false evidence to the FISA courts, all in order to cheat to win the 2016 election and then failing that to discredit his Presidency, but hey we did it for your own good" and roughly 3 million more Americans than not would either be too stupid to understand what he was admitting to , or to dishonest to acknowledge it

Did I miss something? I thought something big was supposed to happen.

Nothing big is going to happen here, for either side. This is just another dog and pony show.

This is a dog and pony show for the stupid.

First of all, it's clear to anyone that the "Trump colluded with the Russians" narrative was a very sloppy attempt to set him up right from the start, and the reason it was sloppy was because those who did it truly thought Hillary was going to win anyway, so they weren't as careful about things as they otherwise would have been.

But those people are protected by people who agree with them so they won't be punished.

If at this point you truly believe that Trump worked with Russia to steal an election you are beyond stupid.

Ask yourself this, Adam Schiff has for two years claimed he has already seen the proof that Trump colluded with Russia but he can't show it to us cuz it's classified. Now if that's true, do you think Schiff would agree to it being declassified and showing it to us and if he has the evidence Trump gets hung for treason but if he can't provide the evidence he gets hung for treason?

Of course he wouldn't because he's been lying to us all along.

Nothing big is going to happen here, for either side. This is just another dog and pony show.

First of all, it's clear to anyone that the "Trump colluded with the Russians" narrative was a very sloppy attempt to set him up right from the start, and the reason it was sloppy was because those who did it truly thought Hillary was going to win anyway, so they weren't as careful about things as they otherwise would have been.

But those people are protected by people who agree with them so they won't be punished.

If at this point you truly believe that Trump worked with Russia to steal an election you are beyond stupid.

Ask yourself this, Adam Schiff has for two years claimed he has already seen the proof that Trump colluded with Russia but he can't show it to us cuz it's classified. Now if that's true, do you think Schiff would agree to it being declassified and showing it to us and if he has the evidence Trump gets hung for treason but if he can't provide the evidence he gets hung for treason?

As far as I know, the House Chairman of X committee cannot declassify anything.
I thought this FISA memo was supposed to be the end of the special counsel investigation. It seems as though it hasn't curtailed it much less stopped it.

I thought this FISA memo was supposed to be the end of the special counsel investigation. It seems as though it hasn't curtailed it much less stopped it.

I didn't say Schiff could declassify anything. Edited-Meister

And no, stupid Democrats have played it perfectly on that front, even if Mueller were fired for perfectly valid reasons at this point yall would be screeching about "obstruction" and all other manner of retarded things , and so you have what the left used to fear. An untouchable federal agent who answers to no one.

Last edited by a moderator:

I didn't say Schiff could declassify anything. Way to dishonestly avoid the entire point.

And no, stupid Democrats have played it perfectly on that front, even if Mueller were fired for perfectly valid reasons at this point yall would be screeching about "obstruction" and all other manner of retarded things , and so you have what the left used to fear. An untouchable federal agent who answers to no one.

Not true. The only freedom Mueller has is to investigate, and the results of that investigation will mean nothing without hard provable evidence of the information he has uncovered. Shutting him down would be obstruction.

I didn't say Schiff could declassify anything. Way to dishonestly avoid the entire point.

Not true. The only freedom Mueller has is to investigate, and the results of that investigation will mean nothing without hard provable evidence of the information he has uncovered. Shutting him down would be obstruction.

Edited-Meister Trump has the authority to fire an AG or a Deputy AG, so firing him or her for not doing as they are ordered to do would not be obstruction.

In order for something to be obstruction of justice it has to be something that the person does not have the lawful authority to do. For example, if Trump had Mueller killed in order to stop the investigation, that would be obstruction of justice, because Trump can't have Mueller killed..

Take Trump out of the equation. Let's use Obama for example, he could have legally and lawfully told the Justice Department to stop investigating Hillary Clinton. That is within his power meaning justice itself allows the President to dictate such.

The ironic thing is Obama did NOT order the Justice Department to stop investigating HIllary for the exact same reason that Trump will not order anyone to fire Mueller. Politics. It would look bad.

Looking bad =/= illegal though.

You folks HAVE to stop wanting to put people in jail simply because you dislike their politics. What happens when the other side does it to your?

I mean come on...............

Last edited by a moderator:

That's just stupid. Trump has the authority to fire an AG or a Deputy AG, so firing him or her for not doing as they are ordered to do would not be obstruction.

In order for something to be obstruction of justice it has to be something that the person does not have the lawful authority to do. For example, if Trump had Mueller killed in order to stop the investigation, that would be obstruction of justice, because Trump can't have Mueller killed..

Take Trump out of the equation. Let's use Obama for example, he could have legally and lawfully told the Justice Department to stop investigating Hillary Clinton. That is within his power meaning justice itself allows the President to dictate such.

The ironic thing is Obama did NOT order the Justice Department to stop investigating HIllary for the exact same reason that Trump will not order anyone to fire Mueller. Politics. It would look bad.

You folks HAVE to stop wanting to put people in jail simply because you dislike their politics. What happens when the other side does it to your?

Wanting to put people in jail simply because you dislike their politics? Did you hear all those chants of "Lock her up"?

That's just stupid. Trump has the authority to fire an AG or a Deputy AG, so firing him or her for not doing as they are ordered to do would not be obstruction.

Wanting to put people in jail simply because you dislike their politics? Did you hear all those chants of "Lock her up"?

And that was stupid.

Even though she obviously violated the law. And no I don't wish to discuss that with you. I merely concede that it was stupid to be chanting "lock her up"

Ok. Not sure what your point is but…whatever.

I see a lot of celebrating about FISA docs being released. What is supposed to happen now that the docs are released?
Trump clearly has something to hide by making us all able to see this stuff.
Why won’t he show us his taxes then?
Right after we read Obama’s college records.
Why? Taxes are routinely released. You demanded them. Except for Trump. What is he hiding? Russian money?

Routinely? When did you post yours?

Why won’t he show us his taxes then?
Right after we read Obama’s college records.
Why? Taxes are routinely released. You demanded them. Except for Trump. What is he hiding? Russian money?
College records are routinely released.

Why hide?
No....no they are not. Try again :lol:
Name one President who’s college records remain locked.

All of them, by federal law, unless they release them.

College records are routinely released.

Why hide?
No....no they are not. Try again :lol:
Name one President who’s college records remain locked.

I have wracked my brain trying to remember just one. Harry Truman?
There are no presidents who’s college records are locked...none.

Everyone's education records are locked by FERPA, a federal law.

Forum List

Back