First, we were racists...

When you have the cooperation of the popular press anything is possible. Americans forget that it was only forty something years ago when democrats were the party of racial segregation. Al Gore's father was a segregationist.

Oh you are still racists.

Tar baby my ass.

mfln130l.jpg

I took a tar baby hostage once and terrorized it until everyone caved and voted for me.

Its so stupid that our political discourse in this country has evolved into a school ground insulting match. Doesnt say much for us as a "civilized peoples"

then, we were terrorists. Now, we're hostage takers.

I can't wait to see what we're next!

FAA | Hostage-Takers | Democrats | The Daily Caller

Oh you are still racists.

Tar baby my ass.

When are you going to realize that advocating for everyone to be treated equally isn't racism?

Oh and to the OP. The next name is "Killer" "Murderer" etc. Its just the next step up.

I live in tea party crazy Arizona and believe me they are racist and very anti-Mormon. Out here Hispanics bear the brunt of the hatred, oh and Native Americans.

I live in tea party crazy Arizona and believe me they are racist and very anti-Mormon. Out here Hispanics bear the brunt of the hatred, oh and Native Americans.

:boohoo:

I'm not crying, just pointing out facts.

Bullshit..... your a whiney baby!

Of course Americans who love this great nation are going to have the stinkeye for those they deem parasites on our system.... NEWS FLASH: its illegals from Mexico that are causing Arizonas problems.... as well as here in Texas.
If you try to tell that they are being treated badly.... I say GOOD!
They shouldnt be here illegally!!!!

:coffee:

I guess next is Retards are LOSERS who lose House. Boner already said he doesn't care if Americans lose their jobs, and here we have thousands of workers who just lost their jobs to Retard folly. From your article..........

"Since the shutdown, 4,000 FAA employees have been furloughed and around 200 airport construction projects have been halted, affecting somewhere between 70,000 and 90,000 construction jobs."

That is 90,000 construction jobs, not employees at those jobs. We must be talking millions of disenfranchised workers. That is Lost voters to you dingle berrys............:lol::lol:

Any other departments you Retards want to close down??

Of course Americans who love this great nation are going to have the stinkeye for those they deem parasites on our system.... NEWS FLASH: its illegals from Mexico that are causing Arizonas problems.... as well as here in Texas.

I say Hispanics and you refer to them as " illegals from Mexico"? But your piece of shit racist ass, isn't racist? Bullshit. Thanks for proving my point, you worthless piece of sphincter lint.

I guess next is Retards are LOSERS who lose House. Boner already said he doesn't care if Americans lose their jobs, and here we have thousands of workers who just lost their jobs to Retard folly. From your article..........

"Since the shutdown, 4,000 FAA employees have been furloughed and around 200 airport construction projects have been halted, affecting somewhere between 70,000 and 90,000 construction jobs."

That is 90,000 construction jobs, not employees at those jobs. We must be talking millions of disenfranchised workers. That is Lost voters to you dingle berrys............:lol::lol:

Any other departments you Retards want to close down??

At least try to be fair... christ man. Those are only lost voters IF they blame the gop. And even then it may be irrelevant as the nominee may come from outside washington. They could also just as easily blame your side. Thats the problem with not keeping an open mind, may come back to bite you.

I say Hispanics and you refer to them as " illegals from Mexico"? But your piece of shit racist ass, isn't racist? Bullshit. Thanks for proving my point, you worthless piece of sphincter lint.

If they are not citizens and they are not legal and they are mexican how does calling them that equate to racism? I just dont get this logic. Hell for that matter how is that statement worse than Obama having them arrested and deported? Because he uses padded cuffs with feathers on them? please explain............

If they are not citizens and they are not legal and they are mexican how does calling them that equate to racism? I just dont get this logic. Hell for that matter how is that statement worse than Obama having them arrested and deported? Because he uses padded cuffs with feathers on them? please explain............

I said the tea party members in Arizona hated Hispanics. Are all Hispanics in Arizona illegal immigrants from Mexico?

Forum List

Back