First we find out Romney get's zero votes in certain Philadelphia districts and now

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
This took place on Tuesday, November 6, 2012. Election officials in Philadelphia's 20th Ward, 1st Division attempted to prevent court-appointed Republican minority inspectors (regarding minority party) from doing their job to monitor elections. The officials in the precinct went as far as to say they "do not care what the law says."

[ame=http://youtu.be/b4sZVOuGKtU]Election Fraud in Philadelphia - YouTube[/ame]

My guy lost

baby-crying-287x300.jpg

The audio clip does not contain the entire conversation and ultimate resolution.

What are the names of everyone involved? Who were the Republican observers? Were they removed from the room? I doubt it. Were they able to do their jobs?

Has an official complaint been filed? Where is it?

This strikes me as some kind of bullshit attempt to find fraud where none occurred. It's the opening salvo of an argument, but does not contain all of the events which followed.

Last edited:
The audio clip does not contain the entire conversation and ultimate resolution.

What are the names of everyone involved? Who were the Republican observers? Were they removed from the room? I doubt it. Were they able to do their jobs?

Has an official complaint been filed? Where is it?

This strikes me as some kind of bullshit attempt to find fraud where none occurred. It's the opening salvo of an argument, but does not contain all of the events which followed.

The better question that can and should be asked is did the observers get to observe all the votes? That answer is easy to hear, while they were out away from the board the vote count continued.
However to answer your question I don't have an answer.

What is "this board"?

They can sit in here, but they not sitting at this board.

My guess would be the precinct board. The inspector and judges appointed by the Election Office. She's right...an observer has no place at the Official Table where the board sits.

the court order disagrees with your opinion which after is what counts.

My opinion is that Obama didn't do much to get reelected except smear Romney. Makes me think the fix was in but that is probably just sour grapes, I hope so for the Republic's sake.

Forum List

Back