First Two Demands By A Speaker At DNC Convention

Legalize dope and $15 dollar minimum wage.

Well, we at least know where their priorities are. Politics of envy and the right to stay stupid all day long.
One is a states rights issue and yes the min wage needs raised envy would be the ceo that makes millions in bonuses etc while forcing workers onto welfare

Get a grip. I started working for someone other than my father at 16 and I never got "minimum wage". You've fallen into the politics of envy and class war. Forced inflation is a failed policy which has crushed the purchasing power of the dollar. And I don't want my kids on the road with a bunch of stupid pot heads .

I worked at a grocery store for two weeks as a kid.
That was all it took for me to say screw this and I put my bike repair skills to use and got a job at a bike shop.

Thats the problem these days,nobody has any skills,be it an illegal or some kid who knows nothing but video games.

Last edited:

Well, we at least know where their priorities are. Politics of envy and the right to stay stupid all day long.

Next demand will be to pay them $15 an hour for smoking dope. They are entitled, ya know.

One is a states rights issue and yes the min wage needs raised envy would be the ceo that makes millions in bonuses etc while forcing workers onto welfare

Get a grip. I started working for someone other than my father at 16 and I never got "minimum wage". You've fallen into the politics of envy and class war. Forced inflation is a failed policy which has crushed the purchasing power of the dollar. And I don't want my kids on the road with a bunch of stupid pot heads .

I worked at a grocery store for two weeks as a kid.
That was all it took for me to say screw this and I put my bike repair skills to use and got a job at a bike shop.

Thats the problem these days,nobody has any skills,be it a illegal or some kid who knows nothing but video games.

No shit. That's the way it's supposed to work. If you're working at Walmart and you're complaining about not making enough money and doing nothing to improve your skill set you have no right to bitch.

Next demand will be to pay them $15 an hour for smoking dope. They are entitled, ya know.

That's coming, pot covered by Obamacare and a disability check because you're an addict.

Impressive you hit every cuntservative talking point and still managed to blame the poor person for wanting a little more wage but not the greedy ceo who lives in a mansion drives a car that costs more than what workers make in a year and has spoiled little bitch kids that attend private school from the labor that's stolen from others without just compensation!

Impressive you hit every cuntservative talking point and still managed to blame the poor person for wanting a little more wage but not the greedy ceo who lives in a mansion drives a car that costs more than what workers make in a year and has spoiled little bitch kids that attend private school from the labor that's stolen from others without just compensation!

You hit every politics of envy talking point and instead of taking responsibility for your own prosperity you blame the CEO for your lack of motivation.

Good God, can we please get some adults to run the nation?

Trump/Pence!

You hit every politics of envy talking point and instead of taking responsibility for your own prosperity you blame the CEO for your lack of motivation.
Lmao lack of motivation in sure it takes soooooo much motivation to steal someone's labor instead of putting in the labor they so selling,making and transporting YOUR product for you while you sit back and do nothing. There is no envy in expecting to be paid a wage you can raise a family on when you work a job. Cuntservatives won't enforce a law that insures fairness in wages so don't go crying when the workers take things into their own hands

Jealous, are you? You sure have a chip on your shoulder.

Jealous, are you? You sure have a chip on your shoulder.
You noticed huh? I think it's bit bigger than a chip though

Wow what a combo...sounds like a high achiever......hey man I want to waste my life on dope...so just let me make enough to buy it........fucking tards.

Forum List

Back