First they were the poor and left out now they are free riders and freeloaders

Funny that definition change describing the uninsured huh.

Pelosi must have a disconnect in the memory section of her brain. Maybe the doctors cut it in her last nip tuck. :badgrin:

Perfect of example of the shits called politician.

First it wasn't a tax then it was.

First it was the poor and unfortunate and now it's the freeloaders.

If their lips are moving they are lying and manipulating for TWO REASONS. Money and power.

Pelosi must have a disconnect in the memory section of her brain. Maybe the doctors cut it in her last nip tuck. :badgrin:

Perfect of example of the shits called politician.

First it wasn't a tax then it was.

First it was the poor and unfortunate and now it's the freeloaders.

If their lips are moving they are lying and manipulating for TWO REASONS. Money and power.

Give you a clue to how this election will go? Revisionism...Redefinitions...Rewording...Retooling...Honesty severly lacking.

The poor uninsured still won't have to purchase insurance. The uninsured by choice will now have to pick up their own tab and not let me pay for it when they end up in the hospital.

so everyone who works and takes personal responsibility still has to pay for those who don't take personal responsibility? got it.

Yes. Wouldn't single payer in the form of a national sales tax be better? Everyone pays that way..

If they replace a national sales tax for the FEDERAL income tax I would agree. I don't agree to both. unless everyone pays both.

The same people who refuse to pay for their health care will refuse to get insurance and be just an furious that they have to pay for insurance as they are over the suggestion that the IRS is going to enforce payment of insurance taxes.

The public is going to sit around and watch the IRS garnish wages, take homes, and enforce the obamatax as if it were any other tax.

Never happen... the same stooges that we hear talking about "getting their taxes" will not pay the fine, will not get insurance and will still clog upi the system and we'll still get the bill.

Why is nobody willing to take on insurance companies or big pharma? Each side sees them as sacred. I see them as nothing but scams. Pay your premiums dog gone it. But when you need it you are declined. What a great scheme to get into.

so everyone who works and takes personal responsibility still has to pay for those who don't take personal responsibility? got it.

Yes. Wouldn't single payer in the form of a national sales tax be better? Everyone pays that way..

If they replace a national sales tax for the FEDERAL income tax I would agree. I don't agree to both. unless everyone pays both.

When has any politician treated citizens equally under the law...err...uhmmm...but then they write the laws...maybe they forget the Constitution part of it?

THE POOR are being subsidized completely...sooo, you are obviously just repeating a partisan, factually twisted bitch :)eek:) of the day on this gramps....

and the family of 4 making up to 88k will be partially subsidized.

young adults up to 26 can be on their parents plan...

And anyone who works but employer does not offer health insurance is exempt from any penalty...anyone poor exempt...

So, having this pertinent information....guess who is the one having to pay the penalty? There is only a handful left to choose from...

I don't agree that it is necessarily the 'moocher' or ''deadbeat'' cuz, some may reject having insurance on what they believe is principle, but that doesn't negate that some may be moochers and deadbeats or just risk takers....

Last edited:

THE POOR are being subsidized completely...sooo, you are obviously just repeating a partisan, factually twisted bitch :)eek:) of the day on this gramps....

And anyone who works but employer does not offer health insurance is exempt from any penalty...anyone poor exempt...

So, having this pertinent information....guess who is the one having to pay the penalty? There is only a handful left to choose from...

I don't agree that it is necessarily the 'moocher' or ''deadbeat'' cuz, some may reject having insurance on what they believe is principle, but that doesn't negate that some may be moochers and deadbeats or just risk takers....

So what youre saying is the freeloaders will STILL be freeloaders?

So what youre saying is the freeloaders will STILL be freeloaders?

I think so..

Well, they're shitting themselves over this.... the cat is outta the bag and the largest tax increase on the middle class in U.S. history is hanging squarely around their necks.

Now the "poor", disadvantaged victims of the 1 percenters are "free riders". You just can't make this shit up... the Dems are fucking TOAST in November.

Actually you can make it up. Exhibit A...this thread.

My only question is do you idiots actually believe what you say or do you just say it to be assholes?

Nothing has changed for the poor and needy. Spin it any way you want, but the only people being taxed are people who are neither poor nor needy yet STILL decide to skip purchasing health insurance.....aka. deadbeats, much like many of you are I presume. Only explanation of why you would be so upset about having to finally act responsibly for once in your lives.

Forum List

Back