First they were the poor and left out now they are free riders and freeloaders

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Funny that definition change describing the uninsured huh.

Pelosi must have a disconnect in the memory section of her brain. Maybe the doctors cut it in her last nip tuck. :badgrin:

• Banned

Pelosi must have a disconnect in the memory section of her brain. Maybe the doctors cut it in her last nip tuck. :badgrin:

Link?

At about 1:06 she proclaims it a "penalty against the free riders"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn_XXtBr2oM&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Sunday Shows: Health Care: Tax or Penalty? Keep or Repeal? - YouTube[/ame]

Do you think she's able to close her eyes at night?

• Banned

I caught the same vid of pelois on another network...but yeah...she's lying just as Obama. Interesting that The left, Obama IGNORE the Court and redefine it anyway?

Meet The Depressed?

The poor uninsured still won't have to purchase insurance. The uninsured by choice will now have to pick up their own tab and not let me pay for it when they end up in the hospital.

Well, they're shitting themselves over this.... the cat is outta the bag and the largest tax increase on the middle class in U.S. history is hanging squarely around their necks.

Now the "poor", disadvantaged victims of the 1 percenters are "free riders". You just can't make this shit up... the Dems are fucking TOAST in November.

I caught the same vid of pelois on another network...but yeah...she's lying just as Obama. Interesting that The left, Obama IGNORE the Court and redefine it anyway?

Meet The Depressed?

She looked like she was in the midst of a major psychotic episode when Gregory kept refering to the mandate as a "tax".

:lol:

The poor uninsured still won't have to purchase insurance. The uninsured by choice will now have to pick up their own tab and not let me pay for it when they end up in the hospital.

so everyone who works and takes personal responsibility still has to pay for those who don't take personal responsibility? got it.

Well, they're shitting themselves over this.... the cat is outta the bag and the largest tax increase on the middle class in U.S. history is hanging squarely around their necks.

Now the "poor", disadvantaged victims of the 1 percenters are "free riders". You just can't make this shit up... the Dems are fucking TOAST in November.

And to boot? A few on these very pages are calling those that are paying taxes 'Freeloaders' becuase of the severe objection to the tax...as if it was thier money or that of the moochers.

~Go figure...

i bet the poor uninsured will lap up all that care we have to provide them while they go to the tiki bar hire a hooker smoke pot and watch their big screen tv's

oh yeah, and we are now seeing it being repeated here by the Democrat sheep.

liberalism is a mental disorder

The same people who refuse to pay for their health care will refuse to get insurance and be just an furious that they have to pay for insurance as they are over the suggestion that the IRS is going to enforce payment of insurance taxes.

The public is going to sit around and watch the IRS garnish wages, take homes, and enforce the obamatax as if it were any other tax.

so everyone who works and takes personal responsibility still has to pay for those who don't take personal responsibility? got it.

Yes. Wouldn't single payer in the form of a national sales tax be better? Everyone pays that way..

Forum List

Back