First they came for the poor, then the oppressed ...

Dear Wry Catcher
I think you are either overestimating Trump's influence
or underestimating the power and principle of the Constitution to check him.

He's basically a blowhard, who is opposed by both left and right,
and doesn't have a full united front to do any much oppression in any one direction.

The worst he can do is right to life stuff. And that can be worked out on state levels
like the LGBT stuff that needs to be also. that's our responsibility the people, not his.
he can only speak for himself on issues of beliefs, and us too. we need to speak up as equals
and we can all check each other. and not be afraid any one person has more influence than another.

All our groups can bully each other. so we all pose threats to that degree.
how can we work together insetad of against each other.
that's not up to Trump it's up to each of us and the groups we do have circles of influence among.
So we have just as much power as anyone else to chnage how we do things here!

Take care WC I look forward to working with my fellow
progressives to change this whole paradigm
from bullying to peacemaking. Big road ahead and we all have a role to play!

Trump, and his fellow travelers, inner circle and members of his administration are EVIL. I do not use that word loosely.
Why limit yourself? You use most every other word loosely.

Feds rescind opposition to key part of Texas voter ID law

Those in denial, those who lie and those fooled by the Narcissist/Liar-in-Chief better wake up and smell the coffee. The current POTUS is a fascist, and a despot in word and deed.

...then you. When the street roil in revolt, guess what goes next - your 2nd Amendment.

Hmmmm?

San Fran whites=stupid, brainwashed whites, incapable of using the internet or accessing "smart" phones. NY blacks=normal citizens?

Those in denial, those who lie and those fooled by the Narcissist/Liar-in-Chief better wake up and smell the coffee. The current POTUS is a fascist, and a despot in word and deed.

...then you. When the street roil in revolt, guess what goes next - your 2nd Amendment.

Democrats are pissed as they lose their ignorant, uninformed voter...remember that's who they prey on. If you can't produce the requirement to buy alcohol or tobacco there's a damn good chance you lack the intelligence and information that should be required for you to cast a vote. Yep, I said it.
Could you imagine if all the iQ challenged lowlifes in California and New York were able to determine our President? They vote based on who promises the most free shit...hahaha
Thank God for our electoral system!

The deep state in both major parties wants voter fraud. They don't want to fix it. That's why career politicians in the GOP and DNC joined forces to try to stop Trump from winning the presidency.
That's messed up talk....

Deep state crap is Russian and infowar propaganda.... THEY control your mind....

Democrats are pissed as they lose their ignorant, uninformed voter...remember that's who they prey on. If you can't produce the requirement to buy alcohol or tobacco there's a damn good chance you lack the intelligence and information that should be required for you to cast a vote. Yep, I said it.
Could you imagine if all the iQ challenged lowlifes in California and New York were able to determine our President? They vote based on who promises the most free shit...hahaha
So basically, you are saying you don't give two sh-ts about our constitution ....

And the right to vote.

Wry Carcher is huddled in a corner. We survived Clinton, W, Obama. Hopefully we will move forward.

Pruitt and Trump want to abolish the EPA too. First nullify the enforcement part and then chip away at it until it's gone. They want to make the USA like China where the pollution and smog is so thick people wear masks when they go out in city areas.

IF voter fraud was a critical issue, The Congress would have taken action.

There is no evidence that voter fraud has impacted/changed an election outcome.

There is no evidence that vote fraud has been investigated and those who voted illegally have been identified, prosecuted and convicted in numbers which would justify the hysteria from the Right Wing (aka, the neo fascists).

The meme that voter fraud is rampant is a LIE, and an effort by the neo fascists to suppress the vote of those likely to vote for Democrats, or on initiatives which would expand The Civil Rights of blacks, browns, jews, catholics, gays, lesbians or any other minority race or creed!

Those who writes and argues differently are liars, fools and/or neo fascists!
Republicans even campaign on stifling the vote. Democrats want as many citizens to vote as possible. One of the huge differences between the parties.

This you, Wry?

Wrong. You may notice if you are honest and astute that the comments thus far lack substance, rebuttal and attack me. That bothers me not one bit, it's part of the process, that being getting people to think. Some people never think, they emote.

You attack first. It makes your op nonsensical.

Dear Wry Catcher
I think you are either overestimating Trump's influence
or underestimating the power and principle of the Constitution to check him.

He's basically a blowhard, who is opposed by both left and right,
and doesn't have a full united front to do any much oppression in any one direction.

The worst he can do is right to life stuff. And that can be worked out on state levels
like the LGBT stuff that needs to be also. that's our responsibility the people, not his.
he can only speak for himself on issues of beliefs, and us too. we need to speak up as equals
and we can all check each other. and not be afraid any one person has more influence than another.

All our groups can bully each other. so we all pose threats to that degree.
how can we work together insetad of against each other.
that's not up to Trump it's up to each of us and the groups we do have circles of influence among.
So we have just as much power as anyone else to chnage how we do things here!

Take care WC I look forward to working with my fellow
progressives to change this whole paradigm
from bullying to peacemaking. Big road ahead and we all have a role to play!

Trump, and his fellow travelers, inner circle and members of his administration are EVIL. I do not use that word loosely.

Why limit yourself? You use most every other word loosely.

It is your opinion, but not one which rings true. Sarcasm has its place, and those who truly believe (are honest) use sarcasm but with a good deal of intelligent verbiage, your's is simply glib.

This you, Wry?

Wrong. You may notice if you are honest and astute that the comments thus far lack substance, rebuttal and attack me. That bothers me not one bit, it's part of the process, that being getting people to think. Some people never think, they emote.

You attack first. It makes your op nonsensical.

My "attack" is sincere, not glib and (I hoped) thought provoking - obviously it provoked, but thoughtlessly. Not unexpected given the audience.

So basically, you are saying you don't give two sh-ts about our constitution ....

And the right to vote.

Well, if I were desperate and always looking spin shit...I'd see it that way.
BUT, I think the premise of my post was that people who don't know what they're voting for shouldn't vote and thankfully their vote hardly matters anyway.
This election I made my 18 year old daughter watch every single debate and read, read, read about the candidates, their history and proposed policies. I made sure she knew how imperative it was that she had enough information to know exactly who and what she was voting for.
Do you see anything wrong with that?

And the right to vote.

BUT, I think the premise of my post was that people who don't know what they're voting for shouldn't vote and thankfully their vote hardly matters anyway.
This election I made my 18 year old daughter watch every single debate and read, read, read about the candidates, their history and proposed policies. I made sure she knew how imperative it was that she had enough information to know exactly who and what she was voting for.

Yep. You're an authoritarian parent. I talked to my sons about my job, current events and always read the newspaper (which both delivered at different times) in front of them, that was my way of leading by example. We'd talk about crime, politics and events that impacted the lives of others in print, and on the TV News.

This is what I consider teaching.

And the right to vote.

Yep. You're an authoritarian parent. I talked to my sons about my job, current events and always read the newspaper (which both delivered at different times) in front of them, that was my way of leading by example. We'd talk about crime, politics and events that impacted the lives of others in print, and on the TV News.

This is what I consider teaching.

Sounds about right.
A Liberals idea of comprehensive parenting: Teach your children where to piss and shit and leave the rest up to them....hahaha
I'm not making this shit up folks.

Forum List

Back