First The Census, Now The Direct Child Approach

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
I'll be teaching 'census lessons' to grades 6-8 beginning in January. I'll also be coordinating the lessons for k-5. I was given this assignment through principal, who got it through government. I'm at a private school.

Now it seems there is another mandate, though I've not been advised, there's even a list of 'questions' provided:

Gateway Pundit: Dear Leader to Address Youth On Community Life & Sharing

I guess not unexpected:

Gateway Pundit: Obama's Hitler Youth Will Not Be Allowed to Express Religious Beliefs

You're a teacher?!?!?

yikes.

We already have service learning requirements here and have had for a long time.

I'll be teaching 'census lessons' to grades 6-8 beginning in January. I'll also be coordinating the lessons for k-5. I was given this assignment through principal, who got it through government. I'm at a private school.

Now it seems there is another mandate, though I've not been advised, there's even a list of 'questions' provided:

I guess not unexpected:

Gateway Pundit: Obama's Hitler Youth Will Not Be Allowed to Express Religious Beliefs

OMG why isn't anyone talking about House Bill 1388, Generations Invigorating Volunteerism and Education Act? This Bill was passed in the House back in March. Is the Senate going to sneak it through while we are all obsessing with the Healthcare Reform and Cap and Trade bills? This is freakin insane. Just the fact this bill was presented is frightening enough, but the House actual passed it. Why aren't people freaking out on the fact it forbids religious worship.

I guess not unexpected:

OMG why isn't anyone talking about House Bill 1388, Generations Invigorating Volunteerism and Education Act? This Bill was passed in the House back in March. Is the Senate going to sneak it through while we are all obsessing with the Healthcare Reform and Cap and Trade bills? This is freakin insane. Just the fact this bill was presented is frightening enough, but the House actual passed it. Why aren't people freaking out on the fact it forbids religious worship.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/86498-it-aint-america-no-more-ok.html

I guess not unexpected:

I just looked this bill up and the CBO says it will cost 6 BILLION dollars over the next 5 years. It's basically a giveaway to community organizers and is racially biased as well. It gives special consideration to minority grant applications.

Annie, I have to apologize to you publicly for crapping on you for what was apparently an honest question on another thread. The question about which health bill.

I feel bad, I thought you were being a smart ass. Plus I thought you were another poster.

So I apologize.

Rbrm yjpihj zo yjoml frr[ om ,u jrsty yjsy upi ertr givlomh eoyj ,r/

That's code. That means "even though in my heart I think you were fucking with me."

But still, I do apologize, because you and at least one other said I was wrong to think you weren't asking an honest question, and after all, I thought you were someone else.

Sometimes that shit happens with my brand of drive-by posting. I'm in a hurry, I don't read the whole thing, I screw up.

Again, sorry.

The irony is, were Booooosh doing this, the lefties would be foaming at the mouth.

Since it's The Obama, everything's Archie!

Annie, I have to apologize to you publicly for crapping on you for what was apparently an honest question on another thread. The question about which health bill.

I feel bad, I thought you were being a smart ass. Plus I thought you were another poster.

So I apologize.

Rbrm yjpihj zo yjoml frr[ om ,u jrsty yjsy upi ertr givlomh eoyj ,r/

That's code. That means "even though in my heart I think you were fucking with me."

But still, I do apologize, because you and at least one other said I was wrong to think you weren't asking an honest question, and after all, I thought you were someone else.

Moron. Annie and annie52 are two different posters, as their IDs indicate.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back